Clemson prediction Thread

Another statement made by this team.

GT-34
Clemson-20

Obviously if Cole Stoudt played it would've been a shutout in favor of GT, because Deshaun Watson is worth at least 20 points.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clemson will not be ready for our speed on O and dare I say on D. We'll start fast, and hold them off in the second half.

Clemson wins 41-0

We stand no chance. Should be empty by budweiser song. Possibly two shutouts in a row in clemson and uga. May not score again till Miami '16

The Roof is too leaky. GT's offense presses too much to make up for the weak D and ends up making a couple of errors, which is all Clemson will need.

Clemmons 45
GT 31

52? You really think we are going to give up 52??? That would mean we are having to either score just as quickly or go 3 and out every time.

You suck at this.

Just my opinion, man.

Last few times we played option/spread teams we gave up big points. (38 to Southern, 43 to UNC, 55 to Clemson) Roof struggles against the spread.

We turn Clemson over 2 times in the first half and convert for 2 TDs. We lead 27-10 at half (missed XP) and we hold on to win 30-27.

The more I hear about Clemson's O-line issues, I think we win by ~10. A couple Clemson drives get stymied, two turnovers, Tech responds with long drives.

35-24 Tech wins

The more I hear about Clemson's O-line issues, I think we win by ~10. A couple Clemson drives get stymied, two turnovers, Tech responds with long drives.

35-24 Tech wins

me too, VPI had similar offensive line issues, and we were able to do some damage there.

me too, VPI had similar offensive line issues, and we were able to do some damage there.

They even had some breaks go their way... QB fumble recovery for a TD, GT fumble on pitch... Most of that stuff seems to have been cleaned up since then.

38-30 good guys.

I think we'll score before halftime then get the ball first to start the second half and score. That gives us our 2 possession lead and we trade back and forth til the end.

Back