Clemson prediction Thread

This:

ScreenShot2014-11-08at60444PM.0.png

is awesome.

A game that will shock the country! GT 2 Clemson 0 Clemson will botch the snap like 2004 with less than 90 seconds on the clock. Clemson punter gets drilled by Nealy recovering the ball in the endzone.

Ok for real GT 34 Clemson 17 Game will be closer then this prediction but GT dominates the TOP and gets a pick 6 late when the tigers are in desperate mode

Clemson wins 41-0

We stand no chance. Should be empty by budweiser song. Possibly two shutouts in a row in clemson and uga. May not score again till Miami '16

I expected this from TIA not from you.

I!
I predict!
I predict that we!
I predict that we will!
I PREDICT THAT WE WILL WIN!

I predict me yelling "tackle him!", "ram that öööö in!", "what the ööööing öööö!", "there you go son!", "Clemson is a redneck school! Doodah!"

I've posted 3 times in these this year, and been wrong three times (Miami, Duke, UNC). Because I believe in bad luck carrying through, I'm calling Clemson 34 GT 31, so that we can win.

GT 42
Clem 28

I'm feeling it in this range myself. If the D shows up and the offense doesn't start doing stupid öööö (like lining up offsides, etc) I think we can spank these guys. My son-in-law is a big Clempsun guy and I know they're nervous about this game. I say hit 'em in the mouth and keep hitting 'em in the mouth. Don't let up! We can beat these guys!

Go Jackets!!!! Let's Go TECH!!!!!!!!!!

Back