Clemson vs. Nutlickers...

So does the fact that their one loss came to the lousy ACC knock them out of the bcscg even if they win the sec? It should based on how much they ööööonit

If they do not lose again, they will be National Champs.

If we do not lose again, but Every other team does, we might get invited to play for the MNC. We need Georgia and Clemson to Winn the rest (except one to us) for our invitation to arrive.

Just win baby. Screw needing UGAg to win ballgames for our sos.

Not a good sign for the uga defense considering all the poor offenses Boyd played against over the last few years:

Tajh Boyd, in a performance that could kickstart a Heisman Trophy campaign, passed for three touchdowns and ran for two more. It was only the second time in his career he had multiple passing and rushing touchdowns.

USC game is looking very tough right now after the physical game last night. LSU looked good last night too, but uga should get couple weeks of rest by then.

No, once St. Mark performed a purfunctory "laying of hands" on him along the sideline, he was good to go, it's kind of a "slain in the spirit" healing moment .....:wink:

I was wondering how he got back into the game...

"No shots for me, man, I can't stand needles .

They shortened the game to 55 minutes, unbeknownst to Aaron Murray.

Clemson softened up too much on UGAg's last drive, allowing the TD. That was obvious. I was waiting for Clemson to wet the bed like they did against us in 2004.

If they do not lose again, they will be National Champs.

If we do not lose again, but Every other team does, we might get invited to play for the MNC. We need Georgia and Clemson to Winn the rest (except one to us) for our invitation to arrive.

Do we have to rehash this again? A no-loss GT makes the MNC unless there are two other no-loss teams. It doesn't matter what the rest of our schedule does.

Back