Clemson's hype train is bigger than ours

I bet he is awesome in practice in that no contact jersey.

a QB that makes changes at the line??? say it ain't so...

This is why they got demolished by us. Because they believe Deshaun Watson is Jesus, and when he goes down they lock themselves in an upper room for fear of the Jews.

This is why they got demolished by us. Because they believe Deshaun Watson is Jesus, and when he goes down they lock themselves in an upper room for fear of the Jews.

Don't DOOOOO THAT!!!! You made me shoot Coke Zero out my nose!!!

If Watson is healthy when we play them it'll be tough to beat them in South Carolina. But you're right, they've got so much riding on him that Clemson comes apart if he gets injured.

I think we're in a similar boat though. Thank God JT has been healthy so far. I know Byerly isn't Cole Stoudt but it would demoralize the team if God forbid something happened to JT.

So we'll see Deshaun standing next to Papa John's kid in awkward commercials trying to sell us ööööty pizza 20 years from now?

This kid might be the most hyped unproven element I have ever seen. He's started 3 college games and he draws comparisons to one of the best QBs of all time?

So what are we up to now? That their top 5 DTs from last year that are gone now? And another one of their returning DBs with experience (projected starter) went down with an ACL a few weeks ago. They'll be competent with their 1st stringers (not as good as last year defensively, but competent), but they are going to be in desperation whenever people get injured during the season. They're already looking at having to start a true frosh at LT.

I still maintain that I wouldn't be surprised with anywhere between 5-11 wins for Clemson this year. If Watson goes down they will struggle to make a bowl. And if history is any guide, he has a very small probability of making it through the season. Does the BFM apply to other teams as well?

Back