Clemson's hype train is bigger than ours

I think there's a good chance we split with them this season, with our win coming in the ACCCG.
I also think we'll split with them. They'll win the MBB game and we'll win the football game. We'll get a shot to beat Louisville, Clemson, and FSU this season.

I don't doubt that, if healthy, he'll win a Heisman. He'll have to because the media has basically already guaranteed us that he will, and they don't like being wrong.

More Clemson hype:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2554144-deshaun-watson-is-the-superstar-college-football-needs

No one is capable of living up to the levels of hype people are putting on this kid

Can you imagine the meltdown if Wofford went in there and won this Saturday? Which isn't the most far-fetched idea really. They've hung close to a lot of good P5 teams the last 5/6 years including us last year. I'm expecting something like 31-17 Clemson and a plethora of rationalizations.

Poor Clempie gonna get their usual ass kicking from us.

Myyyy hype train brings all the boys to the yard.
öööö right! It's bigger than yours!

I missed it last year but apparently, Clemson allowed Watson to wear one of it's retired numbers (#4 Steve Fuller). Fuller was on board.

Who unretires a number for some 18 y.o. unproven kid?

I missed it last year but apparently, Clemson allowed Watson to wear one of it's retired numbers (#4 Steve Fuller). Fuller was on board.

Who unretires a number for some 18 y.o. unproven kid?

#19 will never be unretired at GT.

I also think we'll split with them. They'll win the MBB game and we'll win the football game. We'll get a shot to beat Louisville, Clemson, and FSU this season.

I also think we'll split Clemson...in half with our raging spread option öööö.

Back