Clown to UNC-CHeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy öööö. Please don't bring every clown post here. This thread is going on ignore.
ESjWmbyWoAEQgFE

Is it just me or does it look like Scooter has on Platform Sneakers?

It's none of my business and I wish him well. But, I'm surprised he didn't change the way he dresses and gets his hair done. Just seeing that picture made me so glad he was at North Carolina. How could Mack Brown create such a situation for himself? But, good luck to him. Maybe North Carolina fans are more in tune with his style than I was.

It's none of my business and I wish him well. But, I'm surprised he didn't change the way he dresses and gets his hair done. Just seeing that picture made me so glad he was at North Carolina. How could Mack Brown create such a situation for himself? But, good luck to him. Maybe North Carolina fans are more in tune with his style than I was.
Mack is a confused old geezer and perfect for a school fully willing to be overrated at the beginning of every season only to fade

I've wondered how long it would be before everyone realized what they did to themselves there at UNC. Reportedly it took 3 months for the coaches, and about 6 months for the players at Tech, to see the circus for what it was.

Realistically, it may never be so bad because he doesn't set the tone for the entire team anymore. For instance, Mack's not going to let them practice exclusively without pads/contact, and Mack won't be withholding the playbook from any backup QBs. He won't let Geoff focus on changing stadium traditions and social media instead of coaching.

As a HC, both Temple and Tech had equal or more wins in the seasons just before and just after his time than he ever got, so utter failure there. As a DC he had success, but only when he inherited deep talent and he didn't stay more than 2 years at either Miss State or UF. So this can go either way. I just hope Buster hangs 80 on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back