Coach Friedgen is Amazing

I know GOL and the Fridge left to go with Ross to the Chargers in the NFL but does anyone know if Ralph was listed as the Offensive Coordinator there? I'm sure he would have stayed for the Head Coach's job, but for nothing less than that if he was the OC for an NFL team (one that went to the Super Bowl, no less!)

Bill Lewis.
I had reservations about him being a UGA man, and only one winning season, but Homer Rice explained the pipeline he had into Georgia recruiting and what a class guy he was and I thought that he would do well at Tech.

Lewis actually did do well recruiting skill position players, not so well on linemen as I recall.

I believe to this day that he exploded at the players in the locker room after the loss to FSU in '92 so badly that he right then and there lost all respect the players may have had for him. We didn't win another game that year and dang few for the next 5 years.

we can only wish oliar had left 1 year earlier. maybe we will get lucky and spurrier will wish to leave the pros to take over the yellow jackets after this 4-8 season.

bleed said
know GOL and the Fridge left to go with Ross to the Chargers in the NFL but does anyone know if Ralph was listed as the Offensive Coordinator there?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes he was OC when they went to the Super Bowl.

Back