Coach O leaving at end of the season

It's a terrible take to look at a situation where someone hit on a woman, found out she was married and pregnant, then continued to hit on her anyway, and say that the woman is at fault for being a "weak ass woman" who should have rejected him in a more appropriate (according to you) way.

That is a scummy move on Orgeron's part, and conduct unbecoming of someone who's the face of a school.

This is correct. Why does ED O get to have all the fun? Leave the sleaze to me you rich, privileged, upper echelon college head coaches.

Don't know. But he was so wild in Miami in the late 80s / early 90s that even The U had to dismiss him. Let that sink in.
Now some are saying he’s a favorite for the Miami job.
How would y’all like to face an Ogeron coached team every year?

He wasn't a stranger though. She knew exactly who he was. Tough to come back from propositioning your boss's wife at a gas station, and telling her it's not a problem that she's married and pregnant.

Worked for Otter.
1634838268164.png

He wasn't a stranger though. She knew exactly who he was. Tough to come back from propositioning your boss's wife at a gas station, and telling her it's not a problem that she's married and pregnant.

But did he try to go Urban on her ass?

You're still the board moron.

I am laughing at the post itself, not CGC going to LSU. I am pretty sure gnats is trolling. No way CGC goes to LSU. If he is dumb enough to go there ; well then you may be right.

Back