Coach O leaving at end of the season

johncu

Dodd-Like
He was asking her about Working Out?

Why is that a big deal?

He didn't ask her out for drinks, he didn't say let's go dancing, he asked her to work out, he never asked for her phone number?

She's a grown @zz woman, and went back to her hubby with, "a guy asked me to work out with him"

Need more details?

That's on the Woman IMO, she's a weak @zz Woman for saying, " I'm married and pregnant", she should say, "you aren't the kind of person I want to know better nor spend valuable time with, now leave me alone please"!
This is a joke, right?

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
He wasn't a stranger though. She knew exactly who he was. Tough to come back from propositioning your boss's wife at a gas station, and telling her it's not a problem that she's married and pregnant.
Although in the "it just means more" conference, if he won a few nattys in a row the boss would probably offer up the wife himself.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
He was a well-known mess going all the way back to his days coaching D-Line at "The U" under Jimmy Johnson. He was unemployed for a couple of years after that debacle. I would be surprised if anyone gives him another chance to coach again after his LSU shenanigans.

But he'll be fine.

So who is this lady? Seems like he doesnt need to be hitting on married ladies if he's already doing just fine in the lady department?

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
LSU will be fine. Second best professional football franchise in the entire state of Louisiana.

saxondawg

Varsity Lurker
My favorite story of this type is still Mike DuBose, who was Bama head coach in the late 90s. It came out he was having an affair with his secretary. They paid her a bunch of money, took the last two years off his three-year contract, and sent him back out to coach, whereby he beat Spurrier for the SEC championship and had those two contract years restored. The next season, he went 3-8, and Bama fired him. They'd decided he was too immoral after all.

Second favorite, also Bama. Mike Price went 0-0 for his Bama career, but did coach a spring practice, attend a local strip club where he made quite a scene stuffing large bills into the local scenery, then charged a whole bunch of money to a hotel room where he retreated with one of the ladies. The lady later recounted yelling, "Roll, Tide, roll!" during their private scrimmage, to which he would call back, "It's rolling, baby, it's rolling!" The last part was just a little too embarrassing even in Tuscaloosa, and he was dispatched back to the Pacific Northwest.

slim1256

Varsity Lurker

Why is that a big deal?

He didn't ask her out for drinks, he didn't say let's go dancing, he asked her to work out, he never asked for her phone number?

She's a grown @zz woman, and went back to her hubby with, "a guy asked me to work out with him"

Need more details?

That's on the Woman IMO, she's a weak @zz Woman for saying, " I'm married and pregnant", she should say, "you aren't the kind of person I want to know better nor spend valuable time with, now leave me alone please"!
What an epically terrible take.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like

Why is that a big deal?

Need more details?

I think Ogeron just needed a new spotter.

The Jacket

The Coat
Coaching in the SEC is the art of sculpting a monument to yourself in your own slime. Thus far, only one man has proven to have the discipline and skill to perform this task without the cartoonish facsimile crashing down on their own head, or making it too realistic, exposing them for the scumbag they are.

Kirby Smart's day will come.

GT to AZ

Helluva Engineer
No way he would be gone without the off the field stuff.
Agreed. It's like people at the office who are obnoxious and rude. They get away with it if they're performing well in their job. If the high level of performance goes, so will their employment.

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
My favorite story of this type is still Mike DuBose, who was Bama head coach in the late 90s. It came out he was having an affair with his secretary. They paid her a bunch of money, took the last two years off his three-year contract, and sent him back out to coach, whereby he beat Spurrier for the SEC championship and had those two contract years restored. The next season, he went 3-8, and Bama fired him. They'd decided he was too immoral after all.

Second favorite, also Bama. Mike Price went 0-0 for his Bama career, but did coach a spring practice, attend a local strip club where he made quite a scene stuffing large bills into the local scenery, then charged a whole bunch of money to a hotel room where he retreated with one of the ladies. The lady later recounted yelling, "Roll, Tide, roll!" during their private scrimmage, to which he would call back, "It's rolling, baby, it's rolling!" The last part was just a little too embarrassing even in Tuscaloosa, and he was dispatched back to the Pacific Northwest.
Mine is the Uga AD who got pulled over in Atlanta wearing red panties on his head that weren’t his or his wife’s

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
I heard farmer Fran is retiring as assistant coach at South Central Louisiana State, Orgeron would be perfect replacement.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
The LSU AD Woodward hired Jimbo Fisher at A&M, and Chris Petersen at Washington. I wonder if either want the job.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I suggested that the Woman involved reject him harsher than the she did, how is that a terrible take?
It's a terrible take to look at a situation where someone hit on a woman, found out she was married and pregnant, then continued to hit on her anyway, and say that the woman is at fault for being a "weak ass woman" who should have rejected him in a more appropriate (according to you) way.

That is a scummy move on Orgeron's part, and conduct unbecoming of someone who's the face of a school.