Coaching Carousel

I still think Al Golden is a good coach, but Miami's last two games were surprising and have me wondering.

I think Golden and London being back at Miami and UVA next year bodes well for us.

ACC Commish John Swofford: "Miami has not won a Coastal title and will continue to not win Coastal titles."

I find their cockiness infuriating most years. They haven't even won the coastal let alone anything else. This year it's funny since we beat em.

Miami is no longer relevant in college football. If they keep Golden that just further proves that point.

As for Nebraska they should hire Gary Pinkel the Missouri HC.
Michigan should hire Harbaugh.
Florida should hire Dan Mullen. Mullen needs to get the hell out of Starkvegas after this Haley's Comet like year he had at MSU.

Go Jackets!

Harbaugh already said no to Michigan and UF. Mullen said no to UF as well. He got a 4 million dollar contract, no need for UF levels of stress.

Oh, woops. I always get the mississippi schools confused.

Are the coaches at Boise State or Marshall candidates for higher profile jobs?

In My Perfect World:

Les Miles to Michigan, Jim Harbaugh to Falcons.

Miami is no longer relevant in college football. If they keep Golden that just further proves that point.

As for Nebraska they should hire Gary Pinkel the Missouri HC.
Michigan should hire Harbaugh.
Florida should hire Dan Mullen. Mullen needs to get the hell out of Starkvegas after this Haley's Comet like year he had at MSU.

Go Jackets!

Mullen had a very Senior laden team this year they will be back to 6-6/7-5/8-4 next year they lose A LOT on both sides of the ball. The Michigan hire will be interesting for sure.

looks like they found a solution for that $7.5 million buyout:
@BruceFeldmanCFB
#CSU's Jim McElwain is expected to be named new #UF head coach, source told @FoxSports. 1st reported by Chris Low.

Looks like Nebraska is going after Bret Bielema as he has a previous relationship with the current Nebraska AD from his days at Wisconsin.

Back