COFH Game Time: noon or 8 pm

Looking over the Saturday schedule that week, many of the rivalry game times have been set. The biggest noon game is Ohio State/Michigan, and the biggest evening game (7:30) is Clemson/USCe. Iron Bowl has been announced as 3:30. UF/FSU and Louisville/Kentucky are both at noon, but won't be marquis matchups this year. VT/UVa is at 8:00. My best WAG would be a noon kickoff since the OSU/Michigan is a different region, while the evening slots already have a pair of southern rivalries of interest, and the west coast games will be competing there as well.

Last edited:
Looking over the Saturday schedule that week, many of the rivalry game times have been set. The biggest noon game is Ohio State/Michigan, and the biggest evening game (7:30) is Clemson/USCe. Iron Bowl has been announced as 3:30. UF/FSU and Louisville/Kentucky are both at noon, but won't be marquis matchups this year. VT/UVa is at 8:00. My best WAG would be a noon kickoff since the OSU/Michigan is a different region, while the evening slots already have a pair of southern rivalries of interest, and the west coast games will be competing there as well.

I think you're spot on here. It's hard to imagine Apple Cup and/or OU-WVU are not night games.

On a side note, FSU (3-6) and Florida (3-6) will face off at noon with both teams in danger of not making a bowl. If FSU can win out against Delaware St., UF, and ULM they can get to 6-6. The best UF can hope for is 5-6 and an exception to play without the minimum. I wonder if they have ever both missed a bowl game in the same year?

I think the apple cup will for sure be on Fox. I really hope this isn't a noon game. How the öööö is VT vs UVA at 8 on national television???

How the öööö is VT vs UVA at 8 on national television???

HkPOzEH.jpg

On a side note, FSU (3-6) and Florida (3-6) will face off at noon with both teams in danger of not making a bowl. If FSU can win out against Delaware St., UF, and ULM they can get to 6-6. The best UF can hope for is 5-6 and an exception to play without the minimum. I wonder if they have ever both missed a bowl game in the same year?

Had to find out. 1978.

Great news! Clears up the evening for concert watching. Now gotta decide between Drivin’ n Cryin’ or American Aquarium.

Great news! Clears up the evening for concert watching. Now gotta decide between Drivin’ n Cryin’ or American Aquarium.
More ironic after our game if you drive and cry to drown in an aquarium.

Looking like American Aquarium at this point, at Terminal West. Seen DNC quite a few times, and AA only once.
I think J Roddy Walston plays there NYE if you've never seen them they are good.

Yea, not the live music thread, I know

I think J Roddy Walston plays there NYE if you've never seen them they are good.

Yea, not the live music thread, I know

Thinking of going to the Orange Peel on NYE to catch Langhorne Slim.

Back