COFH Game Time: noon or 8 pm

8pm makes for a much more fun day and a cooler atmosphere come gametime.

Start polishing your brass knuckles. I bet this ends up an 8pm donnybrook.
ebaTd82.jpg

Yeah F noon. Its been a long 4 years since the last chance to wipe away all those bad memories I'm carrying from the last COFH night game at Bobby Dodd.

I think there are positives and negatives for either time. Noon will get us wrapped up early, and able to walk out and enjoy a beautiful fall afternoon on the Flats after a satisfying victory. 8 pm gets us a rocking and rolling atmosphere under the lights and will be sweet watching the Dwags leave early as we pound them up and down the field.

I think there are positives and negatives for either time. Noon will get us wrapped up early, and able to walk out and enjoy a beautiful fall afternoon on the Flats after a satisfying victory. 8 pm gets us a rocking and rolling atmosphere under the lights and will be sweet watching the Dwags leave early as we pound them up and down the field.
Oh yea, pound town doggie style

This needs to be our mentality for dealing with these assholes. Sort of like the Ron White standup......

I don’t know how many of us it’ll take to whip their ass, but I know how many we’re going to use.

Together We Swarm, amirite?
I tell it like this to UGAg fans that ask me. Sure, you get better recruits. You have an easier school. You have a larger school. On paper, GT should never be able to compete with UGAg. UGAg will beat us like a big brother beats his little brother. The big brother eventually lies down and goes to sleep on the couch. When that happens, little brother, GT, goes over and grabs a baseball bat and beats the öööö out of the bigger brother - whooping it up the entire time. It is what I live for. It is much more fun for us to beat them than it is for them to beat us. They are SUPPOSED to beat us. They have better talent. When they don't, it is a great day.

In preparation for the 8 PM kickoff, I will start whittling shivs for the StingTalk block. I will need one or two volunteers as I don’t believe I will be able to keister all of them.

Thanks in advance.

Wooden shivs. Good idea!

I'm hyped as öööö for this potential 8pm kickoff. We'll go all out for the tailgate. Might need to take monday off to recover.

If any of you bitches are too scared to walk to the game at 7.30pm with all them bad doggies around, come meet us on the bridge and we'll protect your sissy asses. Also try not to be such bitches.
It's a trap

It's a trap
Most definitely this. Someone will go in all confident thinking that the ST tailgate is going to throw down.

......they’ll get their ass stomped as the ST tailgate argues over whether the method of fighting is approved in The Game.

Most definitely this. Someone will go in all confident thinking that the ST tailgate is going to throw down.

......they’ll get their ass stomped as the ST tailgate argues over whether the method of fighting is approved in The Game.
Did you know you can pee from the 5th street bridge and the pee will totally dissipate before it hits the 75/85 traffic below?

Back