COFH Game Time: noon or 8 pm

Just realized Georgia Tech has won 11 of the last 12 games I've been too, including two UGA games, dating back to Wofford 2014. Clemson last year being the only blemish. Definitely going to the UGA game guys don't worry

I took my kid up and showed her Sideways’ grave and we left pennies before the VT game. Asked for luck for us and Auburn. Definitely doing this again before uga

In preparation for the 8 PM kickoff, I will start whittling shivs for the StingTalk block. I will need one or two volunteers as I don’t believe I will be able to keister all of them.

Thanks in advance.
You gonna sit behind me again? I might need some backup.

Noon is good because their defense doesn't like getting cut that early in the morning.

8 is good because we are at home and UGAg has to uncomfortably bus in and wait around while we are in our own environment.

CPJ is hoping for a 7am kick
"I love the sting of cut blocks in the morning"
- JJ Green

Did you know you can pee from the 5th street bridge and the pee will totally dissipate before it hits the 75/85 traffic below?
Are there any large elevation differences on campus you haven't peed off of?

Are there any large elevation differences on campus you haven't peed off of?
I do science for you guys. Otherwise, you'd never know.

yeah_science_breaking_bad.gif

As always, I'm hoping for a nooner for this one. Less time for their fans to get liquored up, and anecdotally, it seems like we do better against them in early games.

JRjr

INTERESTING FACT:

We haven't won a game with later than a 1pm kick against them since the Fog Bowl in 1985.

89 - Noon
90 - Noon
98 - Noon
99 - 1pm
00 - Noon
08 - Noon
14 - Noon
16 - Noon

Strange but true.

Back