coit's Butthurt Trading Contest

coit is a Butthurtist!

screw this contest, its just the man trying to keep us butthurt

DOWN WITH BUTTHURTISM!!!

That's just you being butthurt about those who didn't give a öööö about voting in your polls. Give everyone the same cash and butthurt.

Not being butthurt. Doesn't matter to me if people vote or not. And I didn't start the polls. MtownJacket or someone else did. I just offered to take them over when he said he couldn't do them last year.

If no one plays this then it will be much easier on me.

That's just you being butthurt about those who didn't give a öööö about voting in your polls. Give everyone the same cash and butthurt.
I gave your mom some butthurt. She couldn't walk right for a week

I gave your mom some butthurt. She couldn't walk right for a week

Really? Because I usually don't take it out of your wife's mouth long enough to put in her ass.

Coit why are you giving different portfolios to different users? That's retarded. Give everyone the same amount of cash and 0 butthurt to start with.
Give everyone the same amount? This isn't some Feely good exercise. Some have less.

Give everyone the same amount? This isn't some Feely good exercise. Some have less.
In life, people tend to wait for good things to come to them. And by waiting, they miss out. Usually, what you wish for doesn't fall in your lap; it falls somewhere nearby, and you have to recognize it, stand up, and put in the time and work it takes to get to it. This isn't because the universe is cruel. It's because the universe is smart. It has its own cat-string theory and knows we don't appreciate things that fall into our laps.

This is ööööed up. Where's my butthurt?

Still time to vote in the last poll.

I suppose we could grant non-voters a starting portfolio as well to let them play. Maybe 10 shares and $1,000 would be the lower threshhold or something?

I have updated the OP with the rules more completely stated. Stay tuned for the Week 1 bid thread and a pick the final BTC share price poll.

Back