Collins is the top Candidate

But aren't you supposed to order a cheesesteak "Whiz with"? The cheesesteaks may actually be a sign we should go with Whizenhunt
I think you order them "wid" or "widdout."

Eleven years. I am resigned to whoever gets hired. I want someone young, energetic, innovative, and who doesn't run the triple option. But we can't always get what we want.

11 years. Got ya. Well then you deserve every ounce of pain once we botch this hire if you can’t at least appreciate what PJ gave us. Wish I’d be able to laugh at you when that happens but it’ll suck too much for me.

Supposedly, I learned on this board, he wanted to play one in Tuscalooser and one in the Georgia Dome with a 50/50 ticket split, denying us a true home game

Thing is at this point in time, they might have had more than 50% at GF.

Yes but we would've gotten 100% of the money, so...?

Actually, maybe more than that now I think about it.

A few years ago puke & bama had a h&a series. The year they played in durham, puke sold all of their season tix for the first time since 1879 or something.

Bama bought as many season tix as possible at puke just to see that one game.

11 years. Got ya. Well then you deserve every ounce of pain once we botch this hire if you can’t at least appreciate what PJ gave us. Wish I’d be able to laugh at you when that happens but it’ll suck too much for me.

I hope whoever the new coach is, his best 2 back to back seasons are not his first 2, but maybe his last 2.

I think Collins with Bohannon as OC would be awesome. I'd love to keep the triple (the offense works, look at the numbers) but boost recruiting and defense. Never really believed that we couldn't do better in recruiting, we need a less IIWII attitude about it

I think Collins with Bohannon as OC would be awesome. I'd love to keep the triple (the offense works, look at the numbers) but boost recruiting and defense. Never really believed that we couldn't do better in recruiting, we need a less IIWII attitude about it

Are you nuts?

I like the triple option, but I think it's time some accept that we're not keeping it.

Back