Collins is the top Candidate

It seems odd that cpj was criticized for being "uninterested" in our defense, but people want someone who is hands off on both sides of the ball, delegating it to coords. At that point, it sounds like the hc is just a recruiter and interviewer.

We need to thank St. Mark every day that he was holding tight to the HC position in athens when Saban was looking for a job.

I really think Georgia is just snake-bit. They could easily blow this window they have with a weak SEC East.

It seems odd that cpj was criticized for being "uninterested" in our defense, but people want someone who is hands off on both sides of the ball, delegating it to coords. At that point, it sounds like the hc is just a recruiter and interviewer.

tenor.gif

How does reneging on a deal with Charlotte demonstrate he's not ready for P5 football? Charlotte is CUSA, ECU is AAC. Probably nothing more complicated than the usual reasons you choose one school over another... money, admin support, etc.
true, because he had no reason to think we might be interested in him.

Mike Houston? Seriously? Aren't you the guy that's wanted PJ gone for about 8 years? And you want Mike Houston to replace him? Jeez man. I'm sure kids would be fired up to come play for James Madison's Mike Houston.
Eleven years. I am resigned to whoever gets hired. I want someone young, energetic, innovative, and who doesn't run the triple option. But we can't always get what we want.

Auburn fans have PTSD from the greatest coach of the past 40 years taking up residence in the archrival and steamrolling the world. They are not good judges of Gus, IMHO.
We are destined for the same experience. Kirby is the new Darth Vader and heir to the SEC throne. We will not muster even token opposition.

I really think Georgia is just snake-bit. They could easily blow this window they have with a weak SEC East.

Ummm no. Let’s hope that they do in fact, blow this window and then some.

If they put Cheesesteaks in our stadium because of his hiring, it will all have been worth it. We don't already have those in the LW do we?
But aren't you supposed to order a cheesesteak "Whiz with"? The cheesesteaks may actually be a sign we should go with Whizenhunt

Back