Come down off the ledge.

No. It is more like 5.2 mil buyout after next season. I see two more seasons. I hope he can turn it around. Next coach will do worse IMO.

Next coach will do worse because he will have 8 A backs with no A back position, small linemen, and WRs who are not used to catching the ball.

Next coach will do worse because he will have 8 A backs with no A back position, small linemen, and WRs who are not used to catching the ball.

Average lineman recruited the past 4 seasons is like 6ft3in and 290. The size thing has largely been fixed.

Have you not yet realized that opponents of CPJ don't care about facts?

Have you not realized that lovers of CPJ don't care about facts... Like he is 3 games below .500 against FBS teams over the last 4 years?

Have you not yet realized that opponents of CPJ don't care about facts?

Can.you give me the facts about our record against the big 4 lately? I'm interested.

This "big 4" nonsense is hysterical. I remember having one rival in school, now suddenly the are four.

Well if your happy getting throttled by Clemson, Virginia Tech, Miami and the mutts year in year out ....I find that hysterical. We did beat Duke this year with their backup QB in though..... Signature win :lol:

This "big 4" nonsense is hysterical. I remember having one rival in school, now suddenly the are four.

Why stop at 4? Why not go 5 or even 6? Heck, GT has a pretty long history with Duke. UNC has been picked high in the ACC Coastal the past 5 or 6 years. Why don't they include those games to the 'Big 4/5/6' record?

Oh yeah... it doesn't help their point.

Why stop at 4? Why not go 5 or even 6? Heck, GT has a pretty long history with Duke. UNC has been picked high in the ACC Coastal the past 5 or 6 years. Why don't they include those games to the 'Big 4/5/6' record?

Because on a yearly basis, we only play 4 decent teams maybe?

Moving.forward you can probably include them.

Because on a yearly basis, we only play 4 decent teams maybe?

No. It is more like 5.2 mil buyout after next season. I see two more seasons. I hope he can turn it around. Next coach will do worse IMO.

At some point there will be a next coach. From firing, retiring or getting another job.
How can you say next coach will do worse when you don't know who or when?
If it is in 2015, yes it will be tough,

i didnt realize so many 5yr olds were given access to StingTalk

waaaaaaaaaa

Back