Concerned about Collins' wardrobe

He looks like a stallion! Straight SWAG!

Yep was obviously kidding. I'm impressed with how "himself" he is. Obviously, Jim McElwain's words meant a lot to him. He is "himself" all the time. He does have great taste but very different than most college football coaches.

Has anyone told you that sarcasm isn’t your strong suit?

Trying to fit in with the mean, cynical fonts here. I truly love the guy. My wife says she hasn't seem me this excited since Athens 2008. I've wanted him since September and knew it was likely but then PJ started winning so I thought we were another year away from getting CGC. And I was concerned because I think he would have gone 10-2/11-1 next year and was going to win the AAC.

When PJ retired, I was ecstatic because I knew who we were going to hire but then Dewberry wanted KW. Anyway, I've been looking forward to having him as our coach for a long time so I'm still a little giddy.

These aren't loafers, you hillbilly.

Check out @DeveneyDylan’s Tweet:

I’d add another inch on the pant inseam, no socks, walnut shoes, a darker jacket, and a higher quality shirt. But solid effort.

Maybe Collins just wants to get the LGBT community and the snowflakes to donate $$$$$ to GT

1. You do know where the campus is located, right?
2. When was the last time you visited a college campus? He'll fit right in! :thumbup:
I used to wear skinny jeans back in 2002 as a young handsome Turkish immigrant attending his first year at Tech. It took a few weeks, making a few friends, before I was told, "What're you a maggot or something?" I haven't worn skinny jeans since.

Trying to fit in with the mean, cynical fonts here.

Don't waste your time. Just let the butthurt flow past you.

When PJ retired, I was ecstatic because I knew who we were going to hire...

I know better than to ask how you knew but I do not understand how you could possibly have known. I'll just wait until this guy lays it out for me:

gxd0g.jpg

Wow this thread really sucks. Maybe it would help to leave the burbs once in awhile and see that baggy dad jeans or oversized pleated khakis should stay in your home (add Air Monarchs to that).
USATSI_9706232_168381178_lowres.jpg

No knock on Paul Johnson (I love him) but are all coaches supposed to dress like this? If anyone's going to be the fashion police, let's have some taste first ok?

Coaches should dress like this.

9779342-large.jpg

#MakeSweaterVestsGreatAgain

Back