Congrats to Randy Edsall

56Jacket

Flats Noob
UCONN destroyed Big Ten Indiana.

I believe it was 34-10 or something like that!

Originally posted by 56Jacket:
UCONN destroyed Big Ten Indiana.

I believe it was 34-10 or something like that!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Was that one in the new stadium? I saw some pics of the place on UCONNs website and it looks very well done.

I thought he was the best DC at Tech in many many years.

He's going to make one heck of a head coach at a major university one of these days.

There going to get pounded this week at Army
I will be watching from the banks of the Hudson. Seriously, Randy has done a nice job at Uconn and should be commended. If the Big East can land two teams, I think he may stay for awhile up there.

Nice hire by GOL ... Randy worked under George at Syracuse as a graduate assistant! Now look what he's doing!
smile.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Nice hire by GOL ... Randy worked under George at Syracuse as a graduate assistant! Now look what he's doing!
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes he was and doing a good job!

Say who was that nice young man coaching BYU? Wasn't he hired by B** L****?

Just goes to show....

Wrecked-

Pounded by Army? Are you serious? Is Todd Berry turning things around? More info, please!

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">While working under O'Leary, he was also awarded a Master's at NYU and an additional varsity letter.

Originally posted by Gray Ghost:
Wrecked-

Pounded by Army? Are you serious? Is Todd Berry turning things around? More info, please!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Pretty sure it's wishful thinking by an army fan. There's no way he could possibly be serious about army pounding anyone.

king,

You're probably right about that. My guess is Army keeps it close and then stands up and vomits all over the place when they realize they're in over their heads.

I saw that happen at the zoo this summer.

And as for Army not being able to pound somebody, I believe the Hussein family would disagree.

Originally posted by chilidogking:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">While working under O'Leary, he was also awarded a Master's at NYU and an additional varsity letter.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Diet Coke ... through nose ... on keyboard!

BBR

Originally posted by Gray Ghost:
My guess is Army keeps it close and then stands up and vomits all over the place when they realize they're in over their heads.

I saw that happen at the zoo this summer.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I seem to recall a similar episode at the zoo.
That guy was a warrior though. And he would gladly puke on the graves of the Hussein boys.

Edsall did a mighty fine job for us that year.

I like Tenuta too. Imagine if O'Leary could have hired Tenuta as DC to go with Fridge in little Joe's senior year or Goose's junior year. Can you say national championship? No point to that, just daydreaming retroactively...

Originally posted by refrigeratormover:
Just curious MsTech, do you know of the relationship that Randy and George had?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Really good qustions with regards to this post and other things stated on the this board.

Appreciate you, refrigeratormover, asking.

Thanks.

Go Jackets!!!

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by refrigeratormover:
Just curious MsTech, do you know of the relationship that Randy and George had?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Really good qustions with regards to this post and other things stated on the this board.

Appreciate you, refrigeratormover, asking.

Thanks.

Go Jackets!!!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ditto !!

Edsall did a mighty fine job for us that year.

I like Tenuta too
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Randy was good. Very aggressive and set the NCAA record for defensive TDs.

Tenuta has yet to show me he can make a halftime adjustment.

Back