Cotton, Camping, Peach, Fiesta - "So long, losers!" Edition

OSU pissed away too many opportunities. Clemson wasn't impressive..

LSU by however many they want

OSU pissed away too many opportunities. Clemson wasn't impressive..

LSU by however many they want
I think people don’t realize just how good Clemson and Ohio State are.

Dabo in the pregame interview, mentioned punts, big plays, and red zone defense. All of those things came into play in a major way. He just knows how to get people to focus and do their job the best they can. It’s unreal.

I think people don’t realize just how good Clemson and Ohio State are.

Dabo in the pregame interview, mentioned punts, big plays, and red zone defense. All of those things came into play in a major way. He just knows how to get people to focus and do their job the best they can. It’s unreal.

I feel like you read you horoscope each morning. You read your horoscope each morning don’t you.

Either of these teams would be competitive against LSU. LSU might win; but it won't be like the LSU-Oklahoma game. These 3 teams are way ahead of whoever is 4th.

Maybe.... I think you're underestimating LSU though

I feel like you read you horoscope each morning. You read your horoscope each morning don’t you.
Maybe sometimes, but He could’ve mentioned many other things (turnovers, stop the run, hit the QB, discipline, etc.) he didn’t. He talked about limiting big plays, getting stops in the red zone and making good punts. It’s crazy.

Clemson has the horses to hang with LSU’s receivers it will be interesting.

That was a fun game.

Interesting to think that before the CFP, one of these three undefeated teams would've been out of luck. And before the BCS, two of them would've probably been out of luck.

It's years like this – three major conference undefeateds, all of which looked great all season long – that the playoff was built for.

That was a fun game.

Interesting to think that before the CFP, one of these three undefeated teams would've been out of luck. And before the BCS, two of them would've probably been out of luck.

It's years like this – three major conference undefeateds, all of which looked great all season long – that the playoff was built for.

Agree. It’s better. But you’ve still got a conference champ in Oregon who got left out and would’ve put up a much better fight than OU. Gotta move to 6 or 8.

If it weren't for the fact that they have kept uga out of the playoff, I would say the big 12 does not deserve a spot in the playoffs anymore.

Agree. It’s better. But you’ve still got a conference champ in Oregon who got left out and would’ve put up a much better fight than OU. Gotta move to 6 or 8.
öööö no. Keeping it at 4 will keep uga out indefinitely because they will keep losing to sec west teams and eventually Florida’s gonna start winning the East. 8 gets them in every year.

giphy.gif

Your takeaway from Oklahoma getting crushed is that a team with a substantially weaker resume deserved a chance?

a 2 loss Oregon who lost to Auburn doesn't make a strong argument.

Back