Couch Burners @ Bearcats Game Thread

GO WVU! (I can't believe I'm saying this after the '07 Gator Bowl & their fans)

BTW, why are they called Couch Burners?

Let's hope they do. The way I see a scenario of us getting into MNC: Texas loses to A&M or in their conference championship, one of the SEC teams loses in their championship, and Cincinnati loses tonight or against Pitt. I am pretty convinced that the BCS is not ready to put TCU in the championship game.

I did not have any problems with their fans. I was in a section assigned for military seating though.

Yea..I was leaving and some WVU fans starting throwing beer onto my truck and I got out and they ran away. Very Athens-esque.

First GT game as well. :ugh:

Is Devine playing tonight? I've heard a lot of rumors stating that he's not playing due to an ankle injury.

Just in case any of you were curious:
The Binturong (Arctictis binturong), also known as the Asian Bearcat, the Palawan Bearcat, or simply the Bearcat, is a species of the family Viverridae, which includes the civets and genets. It is neither a bear nor a cat, and the real meaning of the original name has been lost, as the local language that gave it that name is now extinct[3]. Its natural habitat is in trees of forest canopy in rainforest of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.[1]
It is nocturnal and sleeps on branches. It eats primarily fruit, but also has been known to eat eggs, shoots, leaves, and small animals, such as rodents or birds. Deforestation has greatly reduced its numbers. When cornered, the Binturong can be vicious. The Binturong can make chuckling sounds when it seems to be happy and utter a high-pitched wail if annoyed. The Binturong can live over 20 years in captivity; one has been recorded to have lived almost 26 years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binturong
Binturong_in_Overloon.jpg

Here we go! FWIW, it looks like Devine's ready to play. That must have been some BS rumor.

CINCY is such a sissy name. They look poised to score a bunch. They're gettin 1st downs like we do.

Back