Crazy starting QB stat for ACC

Pyron was having a good year too until he started trying to runover people in '22, after Sims had checked out. Did Sims find another home in the portal?

Pyron was having a good year too until he started trying to runover people in '22, after Sims had checked out. Did Sims find another home in the portal?

I heard a rumor that he was back at Tech as a regular student, but haven’t heard verification of it. Pretty crazy if true.

There is a Jeff Sims listed in the campus directory as a Business Administration student, which is what his major is listed as on Wikipedia. Back in school or Tech is just slow at removing former students?

JRjr

I heard a rumor that he was back at Tech as a regular student, but haven’t heard verification of it. Pretty crazy if true.

There is a Jeff Sims listed in the campus directory as a Business Administration student, which is what his major is listed as on Wikipedia. Back in school or Tech is just slow at removing former students?

JRjr
From what I've seen of school bureaucracies, a lot of students probably only leave the system if they graduate.

From what I've seen of school bureaucracies, a lot of students probably only leave the system if they graduate.

By way of comparison, Zach Gibson, who apparently transferred down the street to Georgia State earlier this month, is not listed in the Tech student directory.

JRjr

By way of comparison, Zach Gibson, who apparently transferred down the street to Georgia State earlier this month, is not listed in the Tech student directory.

JRjr

Interesting. Good for him if true.

Back