Criminoles Prediction Thread

weather-emergency_planning-hatch-the_hatches-terrorists-terrorist_attacks-mban1969_low.jpg

I predict 700 users on the forum prior to game end, 3 threads complaining about our defense, and 1 user gets banned for wanting to fire Paul Johnson.

I don't think we get blown out. Clemson is the only team this year that really did that, and not only do I think Clemson > FSU, but also we're not playing FSU in Death Valley.

I'm not saying we're going to win, but I think it will be a one possession game.

My prediction is absolute butthurt. Either from us or FSU and the rest of ACC. We'll still have some butthurt if we win, someone would probably come out and say that we did more to damage our conference than to help our cause.

Outside of always wanting GT to win and always wanting U[sic]GA to lose, I'm generally in favor of watching it all burn. Let's get out there and screw up some seasons, boys!

Unfortunately, I think we'll play 'em tough, make some costly mistakes, and see F$U pull away in the 4th quarter.

JRjr

GT 3
FSU 2

Cook goes down early with a hamstring and their offense spirals out of control but they get points from a snap over the head of our punter. We get in FG range 3 times off of turnovers but only hit one. Total combined yards for the game is 218.

FSU 24

GT 10

Postgame: CPJ throws defense under the bus again.

Looks like you mistakenly posted this in the prediction thread rather than the "Just how retarded are you?" thread. No big deal, been happening a lot the last few weeks, but you will need to follow protocol/good taste and kill yourself in order to avoid a ban. Fortunately, whichever one you choose, your post quality is guaranteed to improve.

Sorry, give Tech and 6 points on bets
we have too little confidence unless weird things happen

I'm pretty sure the last time I predicted a loss, we won. So, FSU - 38, GT - 28.

Back