Criminoles Prediction Thread

Looks like you mistakenly posted this in the prediction thread rather than the "Just how retarded are you?" thread. No big deal, been happening a lot the last few weeks, but you will need to follow protocol/good taste and kill yourself in order to avoid a ban. Fortunately, whichever one you choose, your post quality is guaranteed to improve.

Ah, the resident sack swinger is seen in his native habitat of idiocy. You're the author of the 'retard' thread, as well as its biggest contributor.

for good reason.

Ah, the resident sack swinger is seen in his native habitat of idiocy. You're the author of the 'retard' thread, as well as its biggest contributor.

for good reason.

To be fair here, anyone who actually listens to the postgame and the Monday night show knows CPJ hasn't thrown anyone under the bus. He takes blame first and foremost, and I don't think there's anything wrong with him saying "we need to play better" in addition to "we need to coach better". I've heard him talk at length about guys on our offense missing blocks, missing assignments, on and on. Please point out where he throws the defense under the bus.

GT 3
FSU 2

Cook goes down early with a hamstring and their offense spirals out of control but they get points from a snap over the head of our punter. We get in FG range 3 times off of turnovers but only hit one. Total combined yards for the game is 218.

I like your style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key to winning is stopping Dalvin Cook and making FSU one dimensional. The best way to stop Dalvin Cook is let him break an long run during FSU's first series and chasing so that he runs hard and finishes off that hammy. If he takes himself out early in the game we have a chance.

I will delete this post in one hour.

FSU (with Dalvin Cook) 41
GT 24

FSU (Cook going out early) 24
GT 31

Back