Curry / G State

looks like that guy is a GT fan with the GSU G and Tech T resembling a GT together

I believe he got a graduate degree from tech

he's pretty douchey.... surprising I know coming from a GSU grad

gsu is nothing more than the GT Evening School of Commerce.

Freaking ingrates - and that includes curry.

That board is full of delusional asshats. They have only gotten worse based on that thread, which is bizarre given their lack of success so far.

I went to GSU and was actually kind of excited about GSU football, but one mention of being a Tech fan on their board and it was like Tech was some rival of theirs and how dare I pretend to be a State fan. You have to remember I guess, that most of their fans grew up UGA fans so that probably colors their view of Tech a little. So there's that, and what is obviously a wicked inferiority complex on their part. I am surprised that some of the posters on their board who I used to respect as knowledgeable now have completely gone full retart with the other psychopaths that inhabit the board. I do respect the passion, but geeeesh.

FWIW, I don't dismiss the GSU program and I think it will be successful eventually. (that is a statement of complete disrespect on their board)

I am dumber for having read that thread. TechSBP really got under their skin. Kudos!

obamas-y-they-mad.jpg

Okay why is the building in the background so ööööed up?

OBAMMAAAAA!!! YOU THINK F*CKED UP BUILDINGS ARE COOOOLLLL!?!?!?!?caps

Ga State has lost to TWO NAIA schools, that is like Valdosta State wiping the floor with Georgia Tech

Back