Darren Waller contemplating retirement

It'd hard not to miss the metaphorical "stab in the back" at the end of the video. My best guess from that is she cheated on him. Especially since she was so quick to jump on social media and announce the divorce and create her own narrative of how devastated she was. Pretty typical move of someone guilty trying to create a scenario to others that contradicts their own guilty behavior. Darren seems like a very introverted type of person who used his music to subtly speak his mind. Like I said, just a guess on my part solely based on the stab in the back at the end of the video.

It'd hard not to miss the metaphorical "stab in the back" at the end of the video. My best guess from that is she cheated on him. Especially since she was so quick to jump on social media and announce the divorce and create her own narrative of how devastated she was. Pretty typical move of someone guilty trying to create a scenario to others that contradicts their own guilty behavior. Darren seems like a very introverted type of person who used his music to subtly speak his mind. Like I said, just a guess on my part solely based on the stab in the back at the end of the video.
You made it to the end? Props I guess.

I had to google...

79935e75fb5b09b925c711d9643a700a.jpg

Back