Dawg fans pitchin a fit about being put in the upper deck

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Farging hypocrits!!! Isn't this exactly what they did to Tech fans after the '98 and '00 games when the Tech fans chomped the hedges after the games? I think I remember them saying they were taking this action because of these events and now they want to whine when we return the favor. Farging liars and hypocrits!!!
mad.gif

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
Farging hypocrits!!! Isn't this exactly what they did to Tech fans after the '98 and '00 games when the Tech fans chomped the hedges after the games? I think I remember them saying they were taking this action because of these events and now they want to whine when we return the favor. Farging liars and hypocrits!!!
mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Forget 98 and 00,
I was in the nosebleeds in 1996.
That sucked cause we only managed one touchdown.
Oh Charlie!!

96 was Nathan Perryman returning a punt for a TD - our only points.

Joe Ham was out of the game (as well as Keith Brooking).

We had our chances - Brandon Shaw thru an INT in the UGA endzone.

That was one ugly day and one ugly game.

Nothing compared to '02.

So the Dogs expect us to give them our best seats and continue to sit us way up in the stratosphere. I see. Typical dawg tactics.

Why the hell do they think they deserve good seats in BDS anyway?

Freddy Jones = Dumbass.

I also like how the writer put a pro-UGAg slant in the first paragraph of the article. I would expect any school's AA to position the visitor's fans in a position where they're least audible.

Originally posted by TIAR,B:
96 was Nathan Perryman returning a punt for a TD - our only points.

Joe Ham was out of the game (as well as Keith Brooking).

We had our chances - Brandon Shaw thru an INT in the UGA endzone.

That was one ugly day and one ugly game.

Nothing compared to '02.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That was one of the ugliest GT/UGA games I have ever been to. Easily 20k empty seats, 2 mediocre football teams. It seems like we ran CJ Williams up the middle 45 times in that game. That was the last game before the Fridge came to town.

"I've been here 20 years and I've never seen an allocation like this," Jones said. "I'm disappointed for the Georgia people, especially the elderly ones that are going to have to climb stairs."
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Does this moron not realize his own double standard?

Georgia's coming so we should accomodate their elderly supporters over ours? GENIUS.

puke.gif

First of all, Mr. Jones, we don't care about your elderly - they are getting the same treatment our elderly get in Athens - Or anyone else who dresses in red for that matter. If anyone is too unhealthy to make that walk up top then stay on the farm that day and don't pollute our sidewalks.

For once I am proud of ticket office. Give the man a raise and a day or two off.

This is still a rivalry. And guess what? We're going to insist on some extra cops up there to, lest any of you decide to throw your spittoons overboard.

Originally posted by 1865Jacket:
I know I was fuming after reading this nonsense. I'll just throw the writer's email out for those that want it, I already left him a nice one.

mschlabach@ajc.com
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Considering that Schlabach is the mutt beat writer for the Atlanta campus of the UGetA School of Journalism, I don't get worked up over anything that doofus (or his fellow doofi) writes.

I've never had a problem with the upper deck so why should they? I have sat there many times in the past. To me, there isn't really a bad seat in BDS, of course I love the Jackets so being there is good enough for me. I just think we need to put them as far south in the upper deck as possible so they can't see the big screen.

To Hell with Georgia!

I think if the UGotanA fans don't like their allocation we could offer them the far east stands... aka stay in Athens...
They just created another reason why I hate UGag fans that belongs with a previous post...

IMO this is the best news to come off the flats all year... lets hope this is a new trend...

To Hell With Georgia...

I don't understand why they are complaining. They can buy a three game package for $89 since we did not sell out our season tickets and sit in a good seat. Scalp the Maryland and UnC tickets and I bet you make money. So a smart UGA fan (oxymoron, I know) could be a Tech season ticket holder and see his Dawgs for free. Brillance at its finest from the Braine trust.

They should sit up there...its our house. Funny thing is they are currently building a new third deck onto to their stadium. Talk about nosebleed seats...and you know that is where our tickets will be from now on.

Well, screw the ugag fans. If I had my way, they wouldn't even be allowed in the stadium. Give them the worst seats possible.

Hell yeah, let em' stand outside and look through the fence.

Go dawgs - eat that pile of öööö.

blue.gif

Nothing worse that a mutt whining....
TO THE LUMBERYARD WITH YA!
drinking.gif

I'd rather have empty seats then let Dawgs use them. Im still trying to find that ass that poured his beer all over my mom last time UGA came to BDS. I have prayed everyday since that game that we could meet face to face. He's lucky my brothers and father werent around. This kid couldnt care less about what a Dawg wants.

Like has been touched on already. There's a feeling of entitlement coming out of Athens and always has been.

I'm sure LSU, Auburn, Bama, UT, Clemson, et. al. are all making sure that they put the UGAly fans down front so they don't 'upset' them.

Weather in Athens: SSDD
JJ

Originally posted by GTFish:
I'd rather have empty seats then let Dawgs use them. Im still trying to find that ass that poured his beer all over my mom last time UGA came to BDS. I have prayed everyday since that game that we could meet face to face. He's lucky my brothers and father werent around. This kid couldnt care less about what a Dawg wants.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
shocked.gif

I've never been to a Tech-UGAg game, this year will be my first one. Are they always like that every time we play?

These morons obviously need to get a clue, something I'm not even sure they can spell.

Back