Dawg fans pitchin a fit about being put in the upper deck

The seats in the Upper Deck at BDS are better than most seats in the lower deck at Sanford Stadium.
Here is the biggest benefit of having a smaller stadium.
The pups can take thier complaints and shove them up their A#$...Most of them will have better seats for this game than their regular seats in Athens.

Yep, TJ, they are ALWAYS like that. Everyone on this board, I'm sure, has multiple stories of UGAly fans showing out and embarassing themselves.

"We'll see how Tech likes those seats," Jones said

Wait....Wait....This is my favorite part....
laugh.gif
What a BABY!!! can we say "Kindergarten much"!!

Cheers,

RW4L
drinking.gif

It's about time Tech put them where they belong! In all my years going to Tech home games I could NEVER UNDERSTAND why we would give them ANY DECENT SEATS! NOSEBLEED ARE ALWAYS FOR THE ENEMY - Tech finally got it right in this regard!!!!!

Go Jackets!
blue.gif
grin.gif

Originally posted by JacksonJacket:
Yep, TJ, they are ALWAYS like that. Everyone on this board, I'm sure, has multiple stories of UGAly fans showing out and embarassing themselves.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Including the famous brothers-in-law who flunked out of JC 1st semester.

Gotta love 'em though. They have Firebirds and other Pontiacs up on blocks in the front yard.

They also have tires for planters in their yards and they sweep their yards.
pat.gif
rolleyes.gif

Poor darlins, might have to walk. Turn about is fair play,eh!!
drinking.gif
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Wrecked:
I don't understand why they are complaining. They can buy a three game package for $89 since we did not sell out our season tickets and sit in a good seat. Scalp the Maryland and UnC tickets and I bet you make money. So a smart UGA fan (oxymoron, I know) could be a Tech season ticket holder and see his Dawgs for free. Brillance at its finest from the Braine trust.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Wrecked: Right again!

Back