decommit #1

Thought the spot was already promised to the white kid everyone loves?

"It may be Georgia Tech, it may be a school I haven't visited, yet. The Georgia Tech coaches have been wonderful to me and my family, so they're definitely still in it. I'm going to weigh all my options fairly, then do what's best for me."

Ummmmm, I don't think so !!!

"It may be Georgia Tech, it may be a school I haven't visited, yet. The Georgia Tech coaches have been wonderful to me and my family, so they're definitely still in it. I'm going to weigh all my options fairly, then do what's best for me."

Ummmmm, I don't think so !!!

You do not believe him? Or you know what is best for him? Or he is not telling the truth about our coaches?

And 680 reported today that CPJ offered a gray shirt to Brad Stewart, or a ship if we lost a commit, etc.

This year's team proved we only need people who really want to be at Tech. We can take the players who whole-heartedly believe in what we're doing at Georgia Tech and meet every goal out there. If a player has doubts about Tech, he is doing us a big favor by not coming to the Flats.

You do not believe him? Or you know what is best for him? Or he is not telling the truth about our coaches?

And 680 reported today that CPJ offered a gray shirt to Brad Stewart, or a ship if we lost a commit, etc.

I think he said that Singleton isn't coming here because he strongly believes we will give the scholarship to someone else before Singleton decides.

We only have limited spots and won't wait for him, so if someone else commits Singleton no longer has an offer from us.

Singleton would have been a good addition, but go luck at the Hudl videos for our two WR commits, Harland Howell and Christian Philpott. You won't shed any tears.

Singleton would have been a good addition, but go luck at the Hudl videos for our two WR commits, Harland Howell and Christian Philpott. You won't shed any tears.

I was a little suspect of singletons size for blocking purposes.

Yes kid, GT was good to you. Offered you a scholarship offer to one of the best schools in the world. GT stuck by that offer as our class filled up and signing day drew near.

And no, kid, GT is no longer an option for you. Bridge to Atlanta has been burnt. I suggest taking the Cal offer if it comes down to Cal and Minnesota.

And no, kid, GT is no longer an option for you. Bridge to Atlanta has been burnt. I suggest taking the Cal offer if it comes down to Cal and Minnesota.

Cal will force a major in Sociology. GT is one of a handful of schools that allow players to major in something of value.

Perfect opening for Brad Stewart

This.

We've got people waiting to commit, and greyshirt offers out, etc. Just be glad the kid decommitted early enough so that we can replace him. This is good for us. Rather not have him now than end up without him later. Bad news early is good news.

Solid player that could have done damage in the return game too. Not the worst loss though given out WR class already and prospects still on the board. Philpott is the one I'm most excited about at WR. Also wouldn't mind some more DL in the class (come on down Dylan Jackson).

We only have limited spots and won't wait for him, so if someone else commits Singleton no longer has an offer from us.

Yes, that's actually called the Singleton pattern.
:hsugh:

I think he said that Singleton isn't coming here because he strongly believes we will give the scholarship to someone else before Singleton decides.
If Johnson is as good as his word, and he generally is, that is exactly what will happen and what commits are told from the get-go. If he has a change of mind he will have to get in line. And I don't personal criticize him for backing out. It is his life.

brandon_arkansas.jpg

I'm glad "Brandon" found what he wanted.

Back