decommit #1

6 were "legal studies" which isn't really a degree.

yes, it actually is

http://legalstudies.berkeley.edu/

Legal Studies Program
Legal Studies is an interdisciplinary, liberal arts major that engages the meanings, values, practices, and institutions of law and legality.

The Legal Studies curriculum examines how law shapes and is shaped by political, economic, and cultural forces. The major is designed to stimulate critical understanding of and inquiry about the theoretical frameworks, historical dynamics, and cultural embeddedness of law.

In other words, "how not to get arrested in California."

"of course i would never cheat on my girlfriend.. I would break up with her first, have sex with that hot blonde then I would get back with her."

Hey, it's not cheating. Then if she takes you back, that's on her, not you.

How many? Cal in all probability has an advantage over us, as almost any program does.
Do they have sluts? Not the nerdy, non make up wearing girl next door sluts GT has. I'm talking the caked on make up kegger standing hot sorority sluts. Every school with Cal in their name has to be over filled with these sluts. Talk about a recruiting advantage.

Not sure how much of a recruiting advantage is gained by the rep of a school's engineering program.

tumblr_n0sb1fffxy1qewsw4o5_r1_500.gif

Do they have sluts? Not the nerdy, non make up wearing girl next door sluts GT has. I'm talking the caked on make up kegger standing hot sorority sluts. Every school with Cal in their name has to be over filled with these sluts. Talk about a recruiting advantage.

Not sure how much of a recruiting advantage is gained by the rep of a school's engineering program.

Hippy chicks with hairy pits who smell like patchouli.

Good grief, Charles Brown. (I figure it being Georgia Tech and all one has to be formal and not diminutive.) It is one kid, one, who says he might want to look elsewhere and decommits and guys on the board go off like they have seen a pale horse riding. It is one kid. He is 18. I think, hope, everybody on the board is older and a bit more settled. Good luck to him whatever he decides, really, and next man up.

Good grief, Charles Brown. (I figure it being Georgia Tech and all one has to be formal and not diminutive.) It is one kid, one, who says he might want to look elsewhere and decommits and guys on the board go off like they have seen a pale horse riding. It is one kid. He is 18. I think, hope, everybody on the board is older and a bit more settled. Good luck to him whatever he decides, really, and next man up.

Welcome to StingTalk, the bunkbeds are in the back, the kool aid is almost ready. Are you excited to join our alien spirit guides?

Come on man - no reason to attack the kid. Made a choice that might come back to haunt him or might work out for him. Best of luck and hope we crush whatever school he ends up at.

Alright fine. I'm being an ass. I just bought some shares in the butthurt market when I woke up and saw a decommit thread.

Cal ain't been öööö since January of '29.

Back