Dedrick Mills...

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
starting B-Back per CPJ on 680.

hype.gif

Wow, very surprised a frosh could climb the DC at a position with that much depth. I figure Marshall will still get a lot of carries. Could end up being one of the better 1/2 punches in the conference?

He did say Marshall will get plenty of snaps, as well.

I don't know what to feel but I have to be happy with the depth this implies. I'm excite.

for all of the issues we had last year, I never really thought BB was one of them. Thought Marshall/Skov/Allen got decent production (1195 yards.)

so to think a TFr can come in ans step in front of Marshall/Allen is a pretty big deal, imo.

for all of the issues we had last year, I never really thought BB was one of them. Thought Marshall/Skov/Allen got decent production (1195 yards.)

so to think a TFr can come in ans step in front of Marshall/Allen is a pretty big deal, imo.
Add to that the depth even behind marshall/Allen and cpjs preference to redshirting. I am full throttle on the hype train.

12 posts in and no one has shamed the OP for listening to 680. Stingtalk has really gone downhill lately.

I always love seeing posts with a single player's name in the subject...I always assume the worst before opening.

I was expecting "...is out for the year" or "...to transfer."

Is it Saturday yet??? Come on already!!

I always love seeing posts with a single player's name in the subject...I always assume the worst before opening.

I know, my first thought was "öööö, we couldn't contain him and he destroyed Tokyo". Boy am I relieved.

Back