Dedrick Mills...

Despite the great promise, Marshall did play like a freshman last year with fumbles and inconsistency in hitting the hole. Allen when healthy (unfortunately not often) did a great job. The fact that he has become an also ran not just with Dedrick but with improved Marshall and also QW makes me super excited. CPJ doesn't throw around compliments for being the top of a scrap heap. Well, he doesn't throw around compliments hardly at all so either he's gotten a Prozac prescription or we're gonna surprise some folks.

Of course i wouldn't be surprised if GTAA sent them to Tokyo instead of Dublin by mistake. If they can't send me tickets without a crease, what else can they öööö up?

Free trips to Tokyo would be pretty good for recruiting, though.

the entire depth chart was supposed to have been released today..does anyone have it?

So all this with Mills might just be CPJ using a Jedi Mind Trick on BC. Dammit.

giphy.gif

So all this with Mills might just be CPJ using a Jedi Mind Trick on BC. Dammit.
I doubt Johnson is dick enough to jerk around his own player like that for what would be a negligible advantage against the opponent.

for all of the issues we had last year, I never really thought BB was one of them. Thought Marshall/Skov/Allen got decent production (1195 yards.)

so to think a TFr can come in ans step in front of Marshall/Allen is a pretty big deal, imo.

1195 yards total from the B-back in an option-based offense is low for us. We usually average about 1500 at that position. It's tricky looking up stats on this because some years we have a guy like Anthony Allen playing A and B back, but from what I can tell, 1195 yards from only the B-back spot would rank in the bottom 2 or 3 of CPJ's GT offenses.

We get there by following two distinct patterns:

1) Stud workhorse gets 1300-ish, and a backup gets 200 (2008 & 2009 Dwyer, 2010 Allen)
2) Bulk yardage split pretty even, and a backup contributes 200 (2014 Laskey/Days, 2012 Laskey/Sims)

If Mills is that good maybe we get to see #1 this year, but it's probably going to be #2.

Back