Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never thought ND being "better" than us academically passes the smell test.
They're private and the USNWR rankings are heavily biased towards private schools. Basically, they ran their initial models and had Ivy League schools finishing after public schools, so the editors tweaked their models to make sure Harvard, Princeton, and Yale always finished Top 5. It's one of the many reasons USNWR is a joke,

Robertson was supposed to go to UGA this weekend. Instead, he is in Tuscaloosa for an official visit.

How many UGA visits has he canceled now? I'm starting to like this kid for how often he cancels on them.

If he's serious about the academics then I believe he's just buying time taking visits to Alabama and maybe UGA until he raises his scores enough for Stanford

If I were just biding my time, I would visit U Miami or Southern Cal. Tuscalooser is a ööööty ööööhole.

Taking an unofficial visit to Stanford means he can take official visits to Alabama and Georgia.

You'd have to be stupid to take an unofficial to Stanford so you can take an official to UGA. Unless of course Stanford isn't willing to pay for the visit.

You'd have to be stupid to take an unofficial to Stanford so you can take an official to UGA. Unless of course Stanford isn't willing to pay for the visit.

He is taking an unofficial to Stanford because he hasn't met the SAT minimum. Once the Stanford, Alabama, and UGA visits are over it will come down to his SAT results in May. Everyone is second to Stanford.

So my chances of not getting banned depend on Stanford not taking him.

I'm getting banned...

So my chances of not getting banned depend on Stanford not taking him.

I'm getting banned...

If he doesn't not come here then you won't not have anything to worry about.

His last four don't include us says who. That SEC article is probably drawing off one of those UGA articles where they intentionally omit us. The kid himself said he was interested in us, and that people were underestimating his interest.

I don't think he's coming to Tech, but I think that line in the article is dubious. Do you trust an article that cites dawgnation.com?

All of this just to go to a mediocre school like UGAg? What a waste.

Almost 44,000 views on this thread. That should be close to a sellout. What is the seating capacity for StingTalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back