Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has become old .... it would be great if the kid had the insight to come where his folks could see him play, his name would mean something in 5 years and his degree would protect him from injury, if he has this degree of perception, he'd be a spectacular addition to the family ....

That's another reason why I believe he will choose Tech. We put 3* WRs into NFL, and one of the all time greats went to Tech. He can go anywhere else and just be another 5* to grace their locker room, or he can come to Tech, and not only will he have a back up with a Tech degree where he can earn more than anybody will do as a SA graduating from Cal, but he will also instantly be a super star in Atlanta and definitely going to NFL. Not even gonna go into how this is also closest to home and how his poor old mom can actually see him play at every home game. He should ask Demarius Thomas how it feels to have his mom be able to watch him play.

It's a no brainer imo. We'll see if he's as smart.

That's another reason why I believe he will choose Tech. We put 3* WRs into NFL, and one of the all time greats went to Tech. He can go anywhere else and just be another 5* to grace their locker room, or he can come to Tech, and not only will he have a back up with a Tech degree where he can earn more than anybody will do as a SA graduating from Cal, but he will also instantly be a super star in Atlanta and definitely going to NFL. Not even gonna go into how this is also closest to home and how his poor old mom can actually see him play at every home game. He should ask Demarius Thomas how it feels to have his mom be able to watch him play.

It's a no brainer imo. We'll see if he's as smart.

images

Yea, I think we can all see his previous post was a desperate call out to Robertson. The day of reckoning is quickly approaching.

If I thought that he was stupid enough to be influenced by something written by a stranger on an Internet forum then I wouldn't have made the bet in the first place.

It would be a sad way for Akinji to go out.

Looking up the NCAA rules, we're actually going to have to wait much longer than four years to ban Akinji. Since this kid is never going to play NCAA sports in the first place, his eligibility will never expire if I'm reading the rules correctly. Going forward, in perpetuity, there's always a chance he could sign with Tech. Either he's going to have to go pro, the NCAA is going to have to raise eligibility requirements so high he no longer qualifies, or all of us have to outlive him.

54 years from now, Akinji is toast.

Looking up the NCAA rules, we're actually going to have to wait much longer than four years to ban Akinji. Since this kid is never going to play NCAA sports in the first place, his eligibility will never expire if I'm reading the rules correctly. Going forward, in perpetuity, there's always a chance he could sign with Tech. Either he's going to have to go pro, the NCAA is going to have to raise eligibility requirements so high he no longer qualifies, or all of us have to outlive him.

54 years from now, Akinji is toast.

how do you figure he is never going to play NCAA sports?

His eligibility clock starts as soon as he enrolls whether he plays sports or not

5years later he will be ineligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back