Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robertson signed financial aid papers with UGA today. That makes Cal, GT, and UGA. Reading between the lines it seems the reason one of these is not like the others is because Robertson's sister wants to go to UGA for track and they are looking to give her a scholarship in order to get Demetris. Just conjecture.

Must have talked to Brandon Miller about how many computers their computer lab had. It is why he said he chose UGAg over us. Impressive. Computers.

UGAg then proceeded to move him back and forth between DL and LB, promising him PT to keep him from transferring, until he ended up useless. Ruined Samuel too.

This kid is just enjoyin the ride. He has no idea what he's doin...

öööö it. Go ahead and give me the ban.

This. The kid is whoring himself out. I want someone that wants to come to GT. Him signing papers with a school like UGAg just shows he isn't as serious about his education as he leads on.

Last edited by a moderator:
we don't need him anyways

Zach-Galifianakis-Crying.gif

This. The kid is whoring himself out. I want someone that wants to come to GT. Him signing papers with a school like UGAg just shows he isn't as serious about his education as he leads on.

UGA must be his safety net if he doesn't get into Stanford, GT, or Cal.

Was it decided early in the thread that Tech will have an offense line when he is here that will give the QB a chance to get the ball to him?

todays sermon, from Recruitdactus 4:7-10

Praised be Akinji!!! (the one who sacrificed his online games and) who sacrificed his only begotten font for the benefit of our love for Life and Tech; so that we might flourish under the sun of manly athletic conquests and defeat our foes in the glorious shades of Castleberry himself!

may all that is under the Heavens and provided in the Glory of our Game, rotund heights of Spirals and Field Goals, Kickoffs beyond the Endzone, catchable Passes and BBack dives be not forsaken, not be forlost, nor forgotten the sacrifice made onto us this day (and all of the Days of Games to come) by the great and loving Akinji, Defender of the Five Star, Promiser of the Good!

Let all those that do not hold in awe the name Akinji the Sacrificer, the One Who's Promise is His Act, let them sully in the woe of defeat and the pangs of mediocrity! And those that held strong, fought with the Forbearer of the Five Star, let them shine with him, (and rise in Song and Gleeful Abandon in the Gameday) in the Glory that is Tech!

THWG! THWG! THWG! (and let them suffer defeat insurmountable)

parts in italics to be read on Gameday only

Last edited:
This kid is just enjoyin the ride. He has no idea what he's doin...

This. These kids never do, which is why I try not to pay much attention to recruiting drama or get mentally invested in the whims of 18 year olds that shift at the slightest breeze. This thread has been kind of hard to resist, though.

I think this kid was starved for attention, he may end up anywhere. I heard he had some interest in Auburn, not too far away from Lagrange. I don't get too invested in a recruit that has never put a helmut on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back