Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously gtphd is trolling, because nobody is stupid enough to ask for a recruit's address to send him documentation just to prove that Tech engineering degree is worth more than a uga engineering degree. And think that will sway the recruit our way.

Recruiting violation? Commenting on an unsigned player?...or maybe aid agreement covers it.

Recruiting violation? Commenting on an unsigned player?...or maybe aid agreement covers it.

An earlier article says Smart can comment on Robertson because he signed aid documents.

It's interesting that our staff is completely mum when they don't have to be. If nothing else, CPJ has little to gain from commenting on a high school player in a newspaper.

An earlier article says Smart can comment on Robertson because he signed aid documents.

It's interesting that our staff is completely mum when they don't have to be. If nothing else, CPJ has little to gain from commenting on a high school player in a newspaper.

FWIW, Cal has been completely mum as well, and Robertson's brother said that Cal is still in the running because they talk every day. Silence isn't necessarily bad.

I give Smart a lot of credit, though. I take the silence from other schools as their attention shifting to practice, yet Smart is still out there working hard on the recruiting angle for just one kid who is likely to not even show up in time to learn the playbook by the start of the season.

weird that smart is describing our passing attack more than what ugags has traditionally been

I was at a luncheon with CPJ today where he was asked whether he'd like to comment on recruits who have signed grant in aid papers. He said he might if he knew anything to comment about.

The impression he gave was that the staff has no more idea what DRob was going to do than anyone else. He also pointed out that we've got a full complement of WR and we'll be fine if we don't land him.

TBH he didn't sound optimistic.

EIT expires after 9 years. At least it used to.

The card I got said it expires in 10 years, but when I did consider taking the EIT I called them and they said I could still do it. But didn't know 5 PE's for references. And I'm still listed as an EIT on the SOS website. Go figure.

Yeah, I fully expect it to be Ugag. The folks who have followed it closely seem to have reached that conclusion.

Yeah, I fully expect it to be Ugag. The folks who have followed it closely seem to have reached that conclusion.

It isn't that hard to figure out. He's made like 10 trips to UGA.

Isn't he supposed to announce this today at the CFBHOF? Anybody know what time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back