Demetris Robertson Transferring from Cal

Sorry to be dense but I don't see any explicit statements about where he's transferring to. Or is that still up in the air. Or is is obvious he's coming here.

Sorry to be dense but I don't see any explicit statements about where he's transferring to. Or is that still up in the air. Or is is obvious he's coming here.

No indication of where he is transferring and I have no reason to believe he is coming here. I just ran across it and thought it's the offseason and it's Thursday so I posted it.

I have a bad feeling that if I were to ask "Am I doin it rite?" that the answer would be a firm and decisive "No. Not by a long shot."

I'm sure they'll set a time when he'll announce where he's going to transfer. Probably be on a Thursday.

Smokey Wasp did it right. He even had the right day!

Love the story on ajc.com I saw to start with. Mentioned how he was recruited heavily by Georgia. And didn't mention any other schools. Not even Notre Dame - which sent an 18 wheeler with Notre Dame football all over the trailer to his school in its recruiting effort. Goddamn, the AJC is becoming more filled with öööötarded stories than ever before.

Love the story on ajc.com I saw to start with. Mentioned how he was recruited heavily by Georgia. And didn't mention any other schools. Not even Notre Dame - which sent an 18 wheeler with Notre Dame football all over the trailer to his school in its recruiting effort. Goddamn, the AJC is becoming more filled with öööötarded stories than ever before.
Thank God kids today can’t read.

So seriously... any idea if there's a chance he's coming back home?

So seriously... any idea if there's a chance he's coming back home?

tenor.gif

Back