Depth Chart: #FearJabari

How about let's not play someone there that has no idea how to play the position and get them injured. Putting Gray in at AB is a dumb suggestion.

He played qb in high school I wouldn't say he has"no idea"

No, didnt forget about Jeune, since he's starting, obviously. I said I was a little disappointed that none of the other bigger guys, such as Messick or Johnson, who have been here a year or 2 are beating out the smaller guys. Call me biased, but I cant think of one impact player at receiver we have ever had in this offense that wasnt a big, physical body. D Thomas, Hill, Waller, and Smelter have spoiled me, I guess, but we have never had to rely on a smaller receiver as the go to guy. Maybe Jeune will be that guy, but he hasnt been that impressive yet. Summers hasnt shown much yet either and Stewart is obviously unknown at this point. They could all be great this season, but at this point, im a little concerned. It's not a coincidence that our best years have been when we have a big, dominant, go-to receiver. It's pretty key in opening up the run game and keeping drives going on 3rd downs.

It's very obvious that Stewart can catch better than the others. A 6-1 guy who high points catches like that and has good hands is better than a bigger guy. That's why Smelter was thrown to over Waller when it mattered.

Consider that we coach won't play the best running ABs if they can't block. he wouldn't be considering playing Brad if he couldn't block. His blocking to date clearly has to be adequate.

lets review the critical offense questions
1. Can we replace Mason?
2. Can we find a short yardage BBack?
3. Can we find ABacks that can block?
4. Can we find WR that can block?
5. Can we find a WR that can catch?
6. Can we keep the ball secure?

Stewart answers 5. Thats critical. Even if he sucks at blocking, you need a guy for third and long that can catch.

Scov answers 2. 6 we won't know until game day. That and 4 and 5 will determine how good we are.

XI3tmhw.gif

Good ole Rocky Thompson. Used to rip that killer bee driver.

We are, it would appear, simultaneously, very young AND very deep. The present and the future are at the same time bright.:rotfl:

We are young and deep, but we lose so many starters after this year, particularly on defense.

My thought is that if we are to make a run at the national championship, this year is more primed than next year

I should run the team because aj gray played qb in high school? Well öööö

Perhaps you should call CPJ during the radio show and let him personally call you a dumbass.

Any updates to the starting lineup? Obviously, Summers is back, so he should get the start, but are there any other changes that we know about?

Any updates to the starting lineup? Obviously, Summers is back, so he should get the start, but are there any other changes that we know about?

If he has been out, I wouldn't assume that he starts. May stick with Stewart.

You might be a retart.

Look at Lynn Griffin and Lawrence Austin.

Now look at Skov and Marshall.

What's the difference?
Haha holy öööö. Can we hang out sometime?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back