Disrespectful

I have sent mine to Standsbury several times, with no response.
He has yet to respond to my email either. And it was a friendly one from before the season started (and an idea about ticket returns).

Last edited:
He has yet to respond to my email either. And it was a friendly one from before three season started (and an idea about ticket returns).

Paul Johnson told him to turn off his social media and his emails like he told Taquon.

Well when the AD enleashes a 202o campaign, and we answer with 28M raised since June.... There are high expectations...There are no more excuses... ....

Are you upset that the 2020 campaign hasn't paid off in 2018??

upload_2018-9-23_22-2-45.gif

Jesus ööööing Christ. I’m not going to go do your homework for you. It’s well documented that Johnson hates Ken and makes an ass out of himself every time Ken asks him a question.

All because Ken did his job and reported news about the program that Johnson didn’t like.

Boo ööööing hoo.

Those who make claims are the ones who need to defend them. No need to get snooty - just own up that you're too ööööing lazy to be bothered.

It’s ok to be an asshole when you’re winning. But once you stop winning, being an asshole is going to catch up to you real fast.

Johnson has done his best over the past decade to be as big of an asshole to anyone asking him a question as he can be. Those people will now have knives out.

Bigger asshole than Tenuta?

Well when the AD enleashes a 202o campaign, and we answer with 28M raised since June.... There are high expectations...There are no more excuses... DC's, AD's.... whatever was the excuse... He took Chan Gailey players and one an ACC title but was blown out in a OB and Peach Bowl.... then 2014 came....but since 2015 it has been a dumpster fire....I believe the problem is CPJs *COACHING*, backed up by his stubbornness. How many times have you heard him insist the plays were there, but so-and-so didn't run the play right (and you can see that on the video that he's right). But here's the thing - after 10 years through players of all kinds of ratings, intelligence, talent, and tenure, if he can't coach his players to run the system, then that's on him. I don't care what the system is, but you have to be able to coach it. We've had very senior offensive lines at times (for example), like 2015 and strangely we couldn't figure out what to do half the time.
I agree with a lot in your post, but I think the dumpster fire bit is exaggerated. It seems odd to include a 9 win season where we beat our biggest rival as part of a dumpster fire run.

We've had 2 great and 2 awful seasons in the last 4, with what looks like the first time we've had back to back disasters. Definitely a trend in the wrong direction, and I 100% agree on the ol always seeming to be a wildcard.

Those who make claims are the ones who need to defend them. No need to get snooty - just own up that you're too ööööing lazy to be bothered.

It's pretty well known and it's pretty much every press conference I have ever seen. Granted, Ken asks some dumb questions.

Its pretty well known and its pretty much every press conference I have ever seen. Granted, Ken asks some dumb questions.
I wonder if people are confusing Ken and Kelly. His patience for KQ can be pretty thin. It's been a long time since I heard that about KS.

It's pretty well known and it's pretty much every press conference I have ever seen. Granted, Ken asks some dumb questions.
Ive listened to a lot of them (more than I read them.) Maybe I interpreted it incorrectly, but it seemed like there wasn't a grudge just getting back dumb answers for dumb questions...

The only time I felt like cpj legit came off bad was the chuck and chernoff interview

I like CPJ, but it's time to move on. You can't lose the fanbase. I could tell it was time for Chan to leave when he was boo'd on the jumbotron during the VT game. It sucks, but it looks like that's where we are headed with Johnson. Unless he pulls off some crazy win streak.

Well when the AD enleashes a 202o campaign, and we answer with 28M raised since June.... There are high expectations...There are no more excuses...

The successful 2020 campaign is great but it isn't going to determine our success this season. It will pay dividend for our future. I get why people are losing patience but the expectations for this campaign are out of line of you expect it to produce wins this season.

I like CPJ, but it's time to move on. You can't lose the fanbase. I could tell it was time for Chan to leave when he was boo'd on the jumbotron during the VT game. It sucks, but it looks like that's where we are headed with Johnson. Unless he pulls off some crazy win streak.
Well said. I don’t want to see PJ go, but it’s inevitable when the fan base is done. I still hope he gets one more year and kicks ass, but he’ll be on the hot seat no matter what from here on out, and that ain’t right to him, our players or our fans

Well said. I don’t want to see PJ go, but it’s inevitable when the fan base is done. I still hope he gets one more year and kicks ass, but he’ll be on the hot seat no matter what from here on out, and that ain’t right to him, our players or our fans

I don't think CPJ is singularly at fault for the decline of the program, I place a lot of the blame on MBob and Georgia Tech. That said, I agree with your post because most of the fan base thinks CPJ is solely responsible and thinks that hiring the right guy will fix everything that is wrong. The biggest problem is that CPJ is not getting any younger and even if he and TStan get this turned around (and I think they can) you still only get a very limited number of years with CPJ down the stretch. So I would like to see CPJ turn this around next year; because I think that a rebounding program more appealing to whomever we are trying to entice to be our next head coach.

One thing I will say to defend PJ, he has never been given full go ahead to hire his assistant coaches after his guys left for HC jobs, and until Nate Woody he's had to settle for cheap DCs. Look at that 2008/2009 staff and it had a bunch of really good assistants on it.

Lol, it's really getting out of hand in our personal lives. We better replace CPJ before the entire board is divorced.

Yes yes this is why we have such a high divorce rate as it is. Someone call a lawyer in South Carolina see if one can submit the team's record as a reason the marriage didn't work out.

Back