DJ in the student section

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
A GT Facebook live video just went in tunnel. They have installed a bunch of led lights that are pulsing toward the entrance. Tunnel also has doors that say ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

the DJ will also be posted right by the tunnel entrance (where the goofy steam whistle was last year)

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
A GT Facebook live video just went in tunnel. They have installed a bunch of led lights that are pulsing toward the entrance. Tunnel also has doors that say ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

the DJ will also be posted right by the tunnel entrance (where the goofy steam whistle was last year)
Sounds dope. I like the door idea, if works like I’m imagining. Effect of yellow jackets pouring out of a nest.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
The music being played during TV time outs was horrible. I know I’m a middle aged classic
rock/yacht rock/70’s funk guy, but damn -terrible.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
The music being played during TV time outs was horrible. I know I’m a middle aged classic
rock/yacht rock/70’s funk guy, but damn -terrible.
My kids are in their mid-20s and they were constantly rolling their eyes at the DJ’s attempts to play “classic” tracks from the 90s and 00s.

TechAKnee

Flats Noob
My kids are in their mid-20s and they were constantly rolling their eyes at the DJ’s attempts to play “classic” tracks from the 90s and 00s.
Same BS as last year. Are we really still playing Montel Jordan and Fresh Prince.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
No run through banner
I’m wondering if that was decided to be a safety issue. I’ve watched the Reck on multiple occasions bust through the banner and immediately snatch the wheel to not hit the people tunnel on the other side.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
No steam whistle either. I might have read about this.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
The Reck also didn't lead the team out in the second half.
It also led the team out before the game and went straight to park in front of section 101. No lap of the field.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
The team didn’t come out right behind the Wreck either. It was already on the home sideline, the cheerleaders ran behind it, then the team came out.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Yeah, the entrance was significantly worse - different from what we’ve traditionally done without bringing anything new or better from what I could see in the stands.

Also, why can’t we get a microphone to work for like 30 seconds when Randy Rhino is trying to ask what the good word is?

JRjr

18in32

Petard Hoister
Same BS as last year. Are we really still playing Montel Jordan and Fresh Prince.
Being the guy that picks the music that is played over the P.A. has got to be the worst job in the world. Nobody's ever happy. I thought they did fine, trying to mix up different stuff from different eras. Some relatively contemporary hip hop, some older hits, etc. It's a seriously thankless job.