Do I stay or do I Go?

thenumberonestinger

Varsity Lurker
It still amazes me that both Waller and Smelter played on a CPJ team at the same time. Would have been nice to see what they could’ve done in a passing offense at GT.
You do realize that Smelter and Waller combined for 1,157 receiving yards and 13 TD’s in 2014? Compared to this year, in which our 2 leading receivers (one being a RB) combined for a whopping 742 yards and 7 TD’s.

Leave it to Tech fans to bemoan individual statistics during our best team season over the past 30 years. Isn’t that the objective here- winning games??

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
You do realize that Smelter and Waller combined for 1,157 receiving yards and 13 TD’s in 2014? Compared to this year, in which our 2 leading receivers (one being a RB) combined for a whopping 742 yards and 7 TD’s.

Leave it to Tech fans to bemoan individual statistics during our best team season over the past 30 years. Isn’t that the objective here- winning games??
You completely misconstrued and missed the point of my post, idiot.

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
NFL scouts are all looking for “the next” so and so...

In Camp’s case...some will be comparing him to D.K. Metcalf. Camp is a freak who should be getting more respect. Especially from his own program’s fans. Some of us GT fans are extremely critical of our own.

That is a toxic trait I wish the GT fan base could rid itself of.
Hope he gets a shot but he doesn’t have Metcalf’s speed.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I mean doesn’t this show he was mishandled here?
Think about this. He transferred to a program that just hired a new HC and did not know who would be their OC at the time. They've had multiple people jumping ship since, including their 5* QB commit.

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
Think about this. He transferred to a program that just hired a new HC and did not know who would be their OC at the time. They've had multiple people jumping ship since, including their 5* QB commit.
Best I have been able to piece together is he wanted to be the main man in the passing game and may also have had some family issues. Sounded like he expected to end up at a FL program but nothing worked out.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Antwan Owens is grad transferring. Congrats to him on getting his degree.

He was a senior so he would not have counted against the 85 next year.

Edit: missed the other thread.