Do Not Address Your Posts to Users.

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
If you need to launch a personal attack on someone use Private Messages. Im tired of seeing posts in the Football Forum addressed to users that are nothing more than blasting someone because their opinion is different that yours. I dont care if you are a FOCer or a No FOCer. Take it to Off-Topic or to Private Messages.

I can live with that..But the sad thing IS: Beebad can Constantly put in a Headline topic to get everybodys attention an OUTRIGHT LIE...Just to get everybodys attn..You know and i know that Chan didnt Come out and critisize Reggie but here goes Beebad trying to get everybodys attn and stirring things up...Thats a DISGRACE to GT...

I can live with the difference of opinions thats ok..But to start a Headliner off with an out right lie it turns out to be nothing more here than BEEBADs Propaganda Board...Thats not right..

It comes a time where he needs to be held accountable...That latest statement he just made borders on being libel...A smart Attorney could hold him accountable for that false statement on the internet.

I repeat: I can live with differences of opinion..But OUTRIGHT LIES I can not...

As always I told the truth.. I quoted what Coleman Rudolph said.. I don't need to post lies to make a point, that's lame... Your words are only as powerful as the truth they contain... I'm sure many more people heard Coleman say it on the radio than will read my post... I'm jealous...

NO NO...

Beebad.. Your Headliner (Intended for everyone to think Coach Gailey actually did blame Reggie)
Stated Quote " Coach Gailey blaming Reggie Ball"

That was your intent to accuse him...Im going to take that to an attorny friend of mine and see what he thinks..I will be watching you from now on..Now if you want to print TRUTH fine but dont keep printing OUTRIGHT LIES..YOU PUT IT THAT COACH GAILEY DID BLAME REGGIE...You better know in fact from nopw on what your printing is truth...

This has nothing to do with our differences of opinion it has to do with YOU making UNTRUE STATEMENTS ON A PUBLIC FORUM...

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
I can live with that..But the sad thing IS: Beebad can Constantly put in a Headline topic to get everybodys attention an OUTRIGHT LIE...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Why do you read his posts then? If you already know they are lies.. It seems to me that you crave these sort of posts from BeeBad and then excitedly reply after they are made. Everyone, if there is a poster that just grates on you and makes you lose it, here is a simple solution: Dont read his posts. Instead of turning the board into a personal battleground, just let it go. Like the old wives tale of "scratching poison ivy the next day makes it spread".

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
...That latest statement he just made borders on being libel...A smart Attorney could hold him accountable for that false statement on the internet....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">To paraphrase Johnny Cochran...

If your libel argument is soley made up of what appears to be an unfounded tizzy fit,

then you must acquit.

THis is no Personal battleground..

Again ITS A LEGAL MATTER OF HIM NOT PRINTING ON A PUBLIC FORUM AN OUTRIGHT LIE...And he and anyone else will pay a price for that...

I know that you havent been posting for a while and as another poster commented the other day..You are the ONE guy that is pretty much in line with Beebad..Thats fine and you and he have Your opinions and thats ok..But you better make darn sure LEGALLY you can make a statement.. BEFORE YOU MAKE IT...OR SOMEONE MIGHT JUST MAKE YOU BACK IT UP LEGALLY....

Frankly, Beestorm, I think your post is a lot of authoritarian b.s. I don't know why it's so awful for us to fight among ourselves; sometimes we wind up buds.

Quit trying to be den mother and just be sure doggies get swatted with a rolled-up newspaper when they come in and pee on our hydrant.

Originally posted by BeeStorm:
Why do you read his posts then? If you already know they are lies.. It seems to me that you crave these sort of posts from BeeBad and then excitedly reply after they are made. Everyone, if there is a poster that just grates on you and makes you lose it, here is a simple solution: Dont read his posts. Instead of turning the board into a personal battleground, just let it go. Like the old wives tale of "scratching poison ivy the next day makes it spread".
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">As a server and a forum administrator myself (not here, of course), I have to agree. At the very least, these posts are off-topic and have no place in the main discussion. Ideally, it wouldn't be necessary to move or delete posts, but the reality is that people don't act like adults all the time and can't always settle things amongst themselves in private. Sometimes, people on both sides of the dispute are attention whores. Personal disputes are for private discussions or the off-topic board. Airing it out publicly and off-topic in the middle of the main discussion only gets you negative attention. While I am personally strongly against banning users in my own forum, some people do need to be smacked hard on the back of their heads for being idiots and/or attention whores.

Thank you for your efforts to improve the integrity of the board, BeeStorm.

BW.. If speaking with Paul C. Parker will make you feel better I suggest you do it.. Let me tell you something... I owned an NFL website with an interactive forum way back when Clinton was still an honest man... Became very familiar with internet law... Let me assure you that I appreciate the opportunity to interact with other Georgia Tech football fans, and I appreciate BeeStorm & gtfan's time & efforts to provide us with the opportunity to interact... Disagree with me, criticize me... challenge my paternity.. that is all fair game & I don't take offense... But when you threaten legal action against a poster you are also threatening legal action against this board & the people who own it, 'cause they control content... and if an attorney were to file suit against a poster the board would be a co-defendant... I don't appreciate you threatening the owners of this board... I've been ridiculed, I've been harassed, I've been threatened with having my computer hacked & I've had my person threatened... haven't lost a wink of sleep over it... However, I will not tolerate having these 2 nice gentlemen, their families & their livelihoods threatened...

Beebad...You can SPIN it anyway you want too...

The bottom line is you have stated OUTRIGHT LIES on several occasions just to suit your apparent need to make people believe you..

When you make a statement on a public board for all to see...You better make darn sure you can back it up...You made the statement A HEADLINER (that was your INTENT)..That Coach Gailey was blaming Reggie for the loss...You dont come by a BIGGER LIE than that...You have slandered a good man...You better have a best friend as an Attorney or deep pockets one...

As far as putting the STUPID slant that im putting this board in jeopardy thats RIDICULOUS...

YOU my friend..ARE THE ONLY ONE that is Willing to make a ridiculous, slanderous statement you JUST posted...I REPEAT...THE ONLY ONE to make FALSE statement you made....We all can argue about Coach Gailey and his coaching abilities BUT you have strayed WAY far from that....

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Frankly, Beestorm, I think your post is a lot of authoritarian b.s. I don't know why it's so awful for us to fight among ourselves; sometimes we wind up buds..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Frankly the thought of you (or any liberal for that matter) teaching our kids is frightening but I wouldn't discuss it in the football forum. You can fight or lick each other like dawgs. I don't care. Just do it in the Off-Topic if it doesnt pertain directly to football. If I want to be bored by legal rambling I will invite lawbee over for dinner.
grin.gif

Originally posted by BeeStorm:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bellyseries:
Frankly, Beestorm, I think your post is a lot of authoritarian b.s. I don't know why it's so awful for us to fight among ourselves; sometimes we wind up buds..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Frankly the thought of you (or any liberal for that matter) teaching our kids is frightening but I wouldn't discuss it in the football forum. You can fight or lick each other like dawgs. I don't care. Just do it in the Off-Topic if it doesnt pertain directly to football. If I want to be bored by legal rambling I will invite lawbee over for dinner.
grin.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What's up with you, beeStorm? Everything has to be political insuts? Besides, I teach at a "government school", remember?
Surely none of your precious children will turn up there.

You are an authoritarian ass-kisser. If you don't like being called that, ban me like you did Beeware.

Beestorm..You know i knew there was something i liked about you. The fact that you are a fellow conservative...In fact thats the reason i put my kids in a Private School and my oldest plays BBall for a former GT Great. Those darn twisted teachers in some of these Govt. schools (Just kidding, i know a lot of good public school teachers)..But i would hope you layoff Belyseries (Although i figured out he was a liberal Democrat) I like him....

Originally posted by bellyseries:
You are an authoritarian ass-kisser. If you don't like being called that, ban me like you did Beeware.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Heh, I think I made my point and irritated you at the same time. Its a good day.
wink.gif

BeeBad, it is true, a board may be liable if they take no attempt to police a board of libelous language. However, it is not the person taking action against the libelous person that causes any action against a board.

It is the person making the libelous remarks that bring action against a board. So, you would be the guilty party, causing the action, if you produce the libelous assaults.

As stated in your post, you have assigned the cause to the wrong person. Make no libelous assaults, and you nor the board have anything to worry about.

I don't know if some of the readers realize this fact, but I have seen many libelous statements against Clough, Braine, and Gailey on this board. If these people were to pursue action against the perpetrators, I believe they have a lot of material to use from posters on this board.

BeeStorm's warning, in another post, is warranted. He stated for you to take it private if you intend to slander someone. If you send someone a private Email with libelous assaults, you relieve the board of any responsibility, but you still do not relieve yourself of that liability.

Father Time

Originally posted by gnats67:
Advantage Beestorm. Belly service..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Naah. He'll just call me a girl. It's his major comeback.

Hey...How bout monitoring some of the language Beebad has starting resorting to. Check his recent posts this last hour or so...

Beebad...What a GT fan....

Hopefully people that lurk this board dont think all GT fans are that way...

Back