Do Not Address Your Posts to Users.

Lefties,

We get no respect from these Right Wingers. Alas, our day will return for it is the Economy Stupid!!!
drinking.gif
drinking.gif
pat.gif

Let's get back to football.
offtopic1.gif

belly.. you are an unabashed liberal, a teacher (which probably means you are a union member.. i.e., on the dole), and a gailey supporter.. I can't think of anyone who is a complete 180 from who I am... Nonetheless you have a good sense of humor (good, not great) and have a talent for disrespecting people while making them laugh at the same time... Altho, PeePad is not one of your better efforts... Despite the fact that you continually belittle & berate me it would be a pleasure to buy you a drink someday.. (no call brands, however... strictly rail)

I still like the idea of a separate flame forum but have absolutely no idea if it's feasible and certainly would want to avoid promoting ST as a place to quibble. Maybe we could link to a Yahoo message site entitled "Stingtalk Flame War" or something to that effect. Or maybe an "ignore" clause could be added to the ST by-laws. Or how about adding "Flames" to the off-topic heading and enforcing that?

Doesn't bother me much. Y'all are doing a great job!

I love the way y'all managed to drag Beestorm down into the gutter on this thread. Very subtle. He must feel pretty used and dirty right now.

Originally posted by JJacket:
I love the way y'all managed to drag Beestorm down into the gutter on this thread. Very subtle. He must feel pretty used and dirty right now.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
laugh.gif

Back