Do you still enjoy the Option Offense?

TheGoldTugger

Loving Thy-Self
Ban Hammer'd
Nothing to do with PJ. Are you sick of watching the option or do you prefer it? I don't think we will be any better if we go with a pro style offense but I am starting to get a bit bored with it.

When it works, it's awesome and fun to watch. But when it's not working it's frustrating and ugly. Honestly I'm torn. I think back to all of the seasons when it was working with Nesbitt, Tevin, and JT, and wonder if it is just a matter of finding the right QB or has the offense reached the end of its effectiveness.

Yep!!! It is the most fun to watch offense I have ever seen & I have been watching football since 1958.
Cannot wait until next year to see it again.

Nothing to do with PJ. Are you sick of watching the option or do you prefer it? I don't think we will be any better if we go with a pro style offense but I am starting to get a bit bored with it.
Did you enjoy it in 2014?

Not if we can't consistently complete even a short pass with accuracy. Part of the offense is a very high passing efficiency. Qb is one tough kid but we didnt get it done this year.

I meant pole, add a pole

No, not really tired of it at all. I love watching it when it works. It's just that we haven't run it as well this season but that's not the scheme's fault

Back