Does Norvell Survive?

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I do not want Deion at FSU
Let him go

There's something flawed with HS FB in Florida which is why we see Miami, and FSU down at the same time and Florida not being as good as they should be, Kirby for the most part has had their Number

With Miami and FSU down at the same time it makes me think FLA HS FB is down or their HSs aren't putting out good OLs

Deion goes to FSU they're gonna keep getting smoked without elite HS QBs and OLs in that state

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Let him go

There's something flawed with HS FB in Florida which is why we see Miami, and FSU down at the same time and Florida not being as good as they should be, Kirby for the most part has had their Number

With Miami and FSU down at the same time it makes me think FLA HS FB is down or their HSs aren't putting out good OLs

Deion goes to FSU they're gonna keep getting smoked without elite HS QBs and OLs in that state
What’s flawed with Florida is that Alabama, Georgia, and Clemson is taking all of the top recruits. We really need Florida and Tennessee to get better to keep uga down. Thank God for Alabama and Clemson though for being the stopgap recently.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
What’s flawed with Florida is that Alabama, Georgia, and Clemson is taking all of the top recruits. We really need Florida and Tennessee to get better to keep uga down. Thank God for Alabama and Clemson though for being the stopgap recently.
I hate your thought processes (not you) and that is one of the main problems with GT FB

It is our Job to get more of the elite HS FB Talent in GA , I hate the Mentality that GT Fans have that we sit back and wait for Bama, Clemson, Florida, Auburn, Tenn and others to out Recruit uga and weaken them

GT needs to recruit better in state and start beating them and it is our job to weaken uga from within the state of GA

I personally don't like the inferiority mindset among so many of our fans

You probably won't believe me but 80 of the Top100 HS FB recruits in Ga can academically qualify for GT as a FB recruit, with NIL we have to figure out a way to get them on our Team

At some point we have to stop bragging about our Money and Smarts and apply them to our FB Program

Sorry for the sermon this Sunday AM , but you hit a sensitive spot

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
They tend to take skilled players like WRs & RBs from Fla and not OLs and DLs

Fla HSs haven't been putting out studs in the trenches in recent years, IMO

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
I think it is just a matter of time before Deon Sanders becomes the next coach of FSU.

BackstreetBuzz

GT fan for 60+ years
Of course he survives. He was great at Memphis, you don’t forget how to coach. He is recruiting big time. This often happens when you bring in a new coach to coach another coaches’ players.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Of course he survives. He was great at Memphis, you don’t forget how to coach. He is recruiting big time. This often happens when you bring in a new coach to coach another coaches’ players.
FSU always recruits "big time". The culture of the program is a dumpster fire