Does the GT Band still.play thr DIXIE riff

No. Not for quite some time. Was a Johnson era change. Not indicting him for being involved. Just a frame of reference

I don’t even care that’s it’s Dixie. I love the way it sounds. I’ll get over it but it really hits. I didn’t know it was Dixie till y’all started talking about it but it was my favorite part in the song.

OH, okay I do remember this. I don't think I've ever noticed that they'd stopped though, that sucks.
It’s cause technically it’s Dixie. But those band members probably wouldn’t know unless they were told. So some dumb crusader is to blame. It is what it is and I’ll live. I’m not gonna fight for it because it was Dixie. Doesn’t even sound like it. But it sounded cool.

It’s cause technically it’s Dixie. But those band members probably wouldn’t know unless they were told. So some dumb crusader is to blame. It is what it is and I’ll live. I’m not gonna fight for it because it was Dixie. Doesn’t even sound like it. But it sounded cool.
Yeah it did, I distinctly remember loving that bit of the song when I was a kid. I'm kind of annoyed that I never noticed it was gone. Another senseless loss.

Yeah it did, I distinctly remember loving that bit of the song when I was a kid. I'm kind of annoyed that I never noticed it was gone. Another senseless loss.
Let's shave our eyebrows to deepen the loss and give it more personal meaning.

I'm going Geldof

If y’all think not playing Dixie is bad you’ll really be disappointed to learn that they sing “to raise the ratio” rather than “to cheer the brave and bold” now.

If y’all think not playing Dixie is bad you’ll really be disappointed to learn that they sing “to raise the ratio” rather than “to cheer the brave and bold” now.
My cousin still does. I’ve noticed they used to yell fight drink win get naked and they quit

that still gets yelled too

do you guys go to games?
Of course. Just can’t hear is as well from the upper deck I guess. It still gets yelled I know but not nearly as loud. Don’t accuse me of not going to games when I lived through Collin’s please lol

Back