Double Super Official Championship Games Thread

I understand what he’s saying, but you cannot use conjecture in terms of choosing between a team having two losses and a team, or teams, winning their conference title.

You have to go by the record and conference champions in terms of UGA. Conjecture comes into play in choosing between Oklahoma and Ohio State.

He wants to put them in front of 2 one-loss conference champs and an undefeated team - just moronic

All of these Dr. Pepper contests have featured one person who looks like they were selected for the contest at the start of the halftime and another who looks like they've been training all their life for this very moment.

If this is true, we can be assured monken has no chance and whiz might already be a done deal.
I understand the Tech connection. However he was a member of four of the worst teams in our history. He has not coached or recruited in college in 22 years. His two college coaching years were with one of the worst college programs. We can do much better.

Smelly pitt going to put more rushing yards on Clem’s son than us

U3bRNhj.jpg

Maybe I’m gullible but Todd’s story of his Wednesday? morning meeting was pretty convincing.
Coit said Todd is a liar.

Since I couldn't bring even a candy bar into the game because of Todd, I'm thinking coit may be on to something

Every time northwestern gets momentum, they throw a bomb and surprise dont have the players for it so it's a ööööing disaster.

Northwestern saved by review and some leg hair. On the goal now.

Back