DRad to Pac12...

18in32

Petard Hoister
You’re really not sure why he’d leave?

PAC 12 commish makes $5.2 million per year. His Clemson contract was $4.8 million over 6 years
Why the heck would the PAC 12 commissioner make $5.2 mil/year?

I can understand paying your football coach that much – he's the single most important person in keeping most athletic departments afloat.

But the conference commissioner doesn't generate any revenue until those broadcasting contracts come up for renewal.

Techbert

Dodd-Like

I can understand paying your football coach that much – he's the single most important person in keeping most athletic departments afloat.

But the conference commissioner doesn't generate any revenue until those broadcasting contracts come up for renewal.
Sure they can. Like fixing league games to maximize their bowl revenue....

1617806291628.png

rghoae

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd

In other words, they generate the majority of the money.

GT7378

Varsity Lurker
This for losing the ACC Championship in 2009 ( twice ) and his support of Blewitt when it was apparent to anyone that the guy was taking us for a ride by his in game inabilities - getting the ball inbound would have been a great start