Draft

Chan Gailey doesn't address any needs. Buffalo has runningbacks. I like Spiller, but Christ, what a stupid pick for them.

SanFrancisco trades up to draft a project OT? God, I swear I should be a GM for an NFL team. I'm much better than at least 6 of these clowns in the first 11 picks.

Well Dwyer now has a reason to worry. He is better than Ryan Matthews any day of the week.

Was thinking we'd see a Jacket walk across the stage by now.....Can't believe Matthews trumps Dwyer either...What in the world is going on?

U heard it here first. Philly to pick Morgan from GA Tech... the hometown boy.

Bro, I disagree with your post. You have no idea what goes on behind close doors. I love these kids as much as you do but DM didn't play 100% all the time last year and these coaches watch film. He will go soon.

So let me get this straight. You think Jax made a good pick. You think Buffalo addressed their needs, and you think Oakland didn't take a project?

I don't know about Jax, Buffalo is going to trade a RB and Oakland needs an OL. Al Davis is blowing Demarcus Russell so he is going no where for the next few years. Al's that freaking stubborn. Buffalo has young OL's unfortunately they will be coached by desaladandriaos or something.

JS, I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you. I'm on my 3rd and just watching. I wouldn't have taken him but hey they are the Bills.

Back