Draft

Saints are not taking Dwyer. They have Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush. It was a no brainer to get rid of Mike Bell.

Clausen sucks. The guy posed in speedos swimsuit with a bunch of other guys and showed up in a limo and a fur coat to annouce what college he was attending. He's a prick. Look at him. He looks like a prick. But bottom line is he's an arrogant tool and yeah, he went to ND so I hate the ****er for that too.

Didn't you show up in the same outfit when you came to school?

Oh wait, that was a Pimps and Hos party on Nancy Creek.

Alright. It's a wrap. 2 first rounders. When's the last time that happened... ELI and Kent Hill in '78?

Alright. It's a wrap. 2 first rounders. When's the last time that happened... ELI and Kent Hill in '78?

Better yet.... Jimmy Clausen is crying picking up the pieces of his ****ing ego and Golden Tate is wondering if he is even an NFL receiver.

Any analyst that had Golden Tate in the first round is a ****ing moron and needs to be fired immediately for ineptitude.

Meanwhile, the doggies are asking how long until the 5th round?

Congrats to BeBe and Capt Morgan! I will be first to admit I did not think it was a good idea for them to leave and that they wouldn't make first round, but they did it... Good job and sorry I doubted you.

Congrats to BeBe and Capt Morgan! I will be first to admit I did not think it was a good idea for them to leave and that they wouldn't make first round, but they did it... Good job and sorry I doubted you.
I thought Bebe would be 3rd round until he ran the 4.38, but Derrick was a 1st - 2nd round guy from the start IMO.

The obvious question now: was it worth it for Dwyer and Burnett to come out early to be a second round pick? Or better question, at what point do they start questioning their decision?

Or better question, at what point do they start questioning their decision?
Burnett was going irrespective of his draft status, but I would imagine Dwyer will question his decision if he falls past the 3rd round. Another year, presumably in which he would be in better physical shape, would have done him wonders, imo.

If I was in that position, I don't think I would want to leave school early to be anything less than a second rounder.

Goddamn ****ing multiple draft threads. Pisses me off as much as the fact that nobody is on here talking about the draft.

Back